Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: All I have is the picture from the email. 10 foils and 1...

@Lazybeautybeast  It really boggles my mind that these types of promos are released.  A bag of foils and with a $35 buy in? No thank you, not falling for it 😄

Well at least this way you know what samples you'll get.  You never know what you'll get from the samples you get to pick from.  (Sarcasm)

Today I'm going to try and find out if they'll give me this with an in store purchase.  

thanks

thanks

TO ANY CANADIANS READING THIS ITS ONLY FOR AMERICANS!!!!!...

TO ANY CANADIANS READING THIS ITS ONLY FOR AMERICANS!!!!! believe me I tried

Re: TO ANY CANADIANS READING THIS ITS ONLY FOR AMERICANS!!!!!...

I'm in Canada & it worked for me. 

Re: TO ANY CANADIANS READING THIS ITS ONLY FOR AMERICANS!!!!!...

Hi @shanny500! I'm not sure which code you're referring to that you tried that's only for Americans, but I wanted to make sure that you knew that we have a promo code thread for Canadians, too!

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Canadian-Promo-Codes-3/m-p/2882245#M96876

Re: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

MATTE2BE

MATTE2BE.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

Thank you @ohheyitscindyk! 😁

Has anyone seen the 10% yearly code for 2018 yet?  I was hoping it would activate in January.  I would love to combine it with the 2X skincare.

It's the same code, and it resets each year around the 10th. I just tested it (and have not even come close to re-qualifying for VIB this year). It works but only when I add it after I hit checkout, not before.

@emilymad It's the same code every year, but you can't use it until you requalify for VIB for the year.

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

It’s only for VIBs and not rouges apparently ? That’s what they said when I emailed lol

Re: RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

@XxTashaxTerrorx@sarahshter:

You can use it as Rouge. We Rouges get all the same benefits as VIB plus a few. When you requalify for a new year you start at $0 on Jan 1. When you reach the VIB level of requalification, no matter what your current status is, you can use this code. Some people then keep spending and requalify for Rouge, some don't. So, no, if anyone told you that it's "only for VIB" that was wrong. The 10% off code is just tied to hitting the VIB level of spending, which Rouge have to reach and then surpass.

Re: RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

Wtf?

RE: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

2x the points on skincare there is a hydration set with the code waterworks

I did the flashtwo deal when I signed up for flash and it was primarily giving me 25delights deluxe samples. I ordered the ysl blur primer Tuesday and I got it today so no issues for me.

DEEPCLEAN no longer available.

VIBBITE is out of stock! 

DEEPCLEAN is OOS 😞 

What happened to the notification thread?

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/PROMO-CODE-NOTIFICATIONS/m-p/2507260#M81806

Is it gone?

testing