Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

Is anyone else hoping for any exciting new promos?  Soon!  

Waiting and watching! 

Didn't promos used to be more fun?  And release more often?

I am not excited about foils, as 3 free samples, or as Promos.

I'm hoping there aren't any good ones so I can avoid temptation. Lol But I agree, the ones that are out are not very special. We haven't seen the VIB/ Rouge gift this month yet. 

Yes I was thinking we are due for a good Rouge code...

They’ve been fairly lackluster lately, it’s true. 

Dang it. So is the consensus not to risk 25DELIGHTS? I finally put an order together and just read through the comments. Too risky?

Honestly @pixiedust2, I think it comes down to the wareho...

Honestly @pixiedust2, I think it comes down to the warehouse your order is filled at. Which you can't really control it. Mine was cancelled last week, but some people had there's ship in the last few days. If you are just placing an order for the GWP, I'd say it's not worth the risk. But if you are buying something that you would get without a GWP, risk it; if the promo gets cancelled you can reach out to CS and get extra points for the trouble. That's just my take.

I'm debating the same thing.  Problem is there aren't many exciting promos out there left (or ones I haven't already used). I guess if that's my biggest problem in life I'm okay...  🐬

DEEPCLEAN is OOS 😞

Sigh, this is when the no-buy hurts 😓

LIPCRUSH promo in Bare was removed from an order I placed yesterday, even though it is still showing as “in stock” and can be added to cart. 

@lipstick4soul oh no - i just used that - i hope it isn't removed from mine!

hopefully you have better luck than me @Kim888!

RE: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

Gloss Moderne is now a staple in my hair care regime! The product is amazing and your hair feels so soft and hydrated

Here is what the GreekVIB set looks like. It comes with a little set of instructions on when to use each product

IMG_0644.JPGIMG_0645.JPG

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

The wild Rose product smells amazing. If you are sensitive to strong smells it’s not a good choice for you but for me I love it!

The Vib/Rouge codes have been the same for a awhile now no?

The Vib/Rouge codes have been the same for a awhile now no?

RE: The Vib/Rouge codes have been the same for a awhile now no?

Maybe mid month we will get new codes.

VIBBITE is OOS 😞

Tried it last night and got an email notification that it's oos very soon afterward. Pretty disappointed too since I was looking forward to trying the lip primer because it's so expensive. 

This is one I haven't seen before. SOFTSKIN

This is one I haven't seen before. SOFTSKIN

Re: This is one I haven't seen before. SOFTSKIN

@fieldsofclover its saying that is it expired when I try it. hmm...I wonder if it is expired or if it just isn't active yet. I remember a similar promo a few months back.

Re: This is one I haven't seen before. SOFTSKIN

@Lazybeautybeast Maybe it's just not active yet, then. It showed up earlier today on a product I had looked at yesterday also.

(Like the skincare-2x-points a few days ago and the long-range sneak peek at the Boxing day points bazaar palettes, I think the web devs are living dangerously and tinkering on the live server instead of a staging area so we are seeing some things we're not supposed to be seeing.)

testing