Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

Yasssss! Thanks for sharing, now what to get!!! @veronika23

Thanks for sharing @veronika23!! My boyfriend said he wanted face cream for christmas (yeah, I about hit the ground!! LOL!) and I gave him some things to try. I was hoping he'd like a brand that ulta carries because I just hit 2000 points, but of the samples I gave him he liked something sephora only!! This will be perfect to wrap up my holiday shopping. 

Perfect timing @CC3616!

RE: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

Here’s what comes up when I put in the METIME code. I can’t enlarge it to see what each product is, but maybe some of our other BIC sleuthers can?

Re: RE: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

Eh, between this bag and the one that was release a few weeks ago with a $45 buy-in, I'm just not tempted. I've always redeemed these multi-item bag promo codes, but either the items aren't appealing enough or the buy-in is too steep. I think I'll wait to place an order once the reward card comes out in December. 

@ashacroo I think the link that I posted above shows what's in each bag, if that helps 🙂

RE: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

Lol this is tempting me to make an unnecessary order - hope they are still around next week when we can use the December discount card since those are usually a specific code so you can use the discount and get a promo

can you use both the 25 off 50 and the gift bag promo code? usually sephora lets you use one code per order

The 25 off 50 isn't a code, you put in the number like a gift card.

I believe this year it's a code, and not a gift card as in previous years 😞 

@concreteroadsis right, it's a single-use code:  2017REWARD

2017REWARD.jpg

that would be awesome!!! I'm waiting to purchase too sinc...

that would be awesome!!! I'm waiting to purchase too since I just got the play boxes for my family and am now looking for samples to supplement them with since I'm used to the sizes in the box but they aren't

METIME

Choose from 5 bags, with 7 samples in each bag

Details for what is in each bag can be found here:

https://www.sephora.com/cyber-monday-gift-receive-sample-bag?icid2=bd_metime_112517_lg_desktop_image...

Looks like this is one-time use!

METIME.png

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

Code Added and Pictures updated! 🙂 Thanks! 

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

These look like such great sample bags!

Thanks! @ohheyitscindyk Ugh....I wish it was multiple use...

Thanks! @ohheyitscindyk Ugh....I wish it was multiple uses. I would place orders to get them all! That's probably why they said one use only because that would only add to the shipping delays.

Re: Thanks! @ohheyitscindyk Ugh....I wish it was multiple use...

@Lazybeautybeast Same here, I can't decide which one to get 😞

Cute! It’s too bad Canadian bags have one less item than the US bags though 😞

@Llgc  Ugh, I should just avoid this US code thread. Too often they're getting better deals than us north of the border.

@Llgc Six per bag? That's disappointing.. I was just comparing this year's to last year's promotion. Last year, the buy-in was $25 & you could choose from 4 bags, with 8 samples in each.

@ohheyitscindyk yup! Sadly just 6 in ours. And it’s usually lacking a nice deluxe size (eg. It Cosmetics, Lancome eyeliner, mascara, jack black lip balm) sadly not just a perfume or anything 😉

Im definitely less tempted than last year. I might place an order but I am a bit bummed we get less products up north. 

1 Reply
testing