Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

I'm just wondering whether the US warehouse can handle this... still lots of complaints about delayed orders from the Rouge/VIB sales. And now they're basically encouraging people to make an order every hour?

(Not worried about the Canadian warehouse, my Black Friday order shipped! :D)

@k617true!  I wonder how they will be able to handle this... I'm still waiting on my black Friday order to ship 😞

Oh I got my Black Friday order @veronika23. But it was missing the Fab Ultra Moisturizing Cream that was part of it. And all my samples (of course). 🤨

OMG NO!!!!! How could they miss that big jar of cream! Unbelievable! UGH.  So sorry @jozkid. 😞

You know, I was wondering why it was so light when I picked up the box @veronika23!  I had a bunch of other kind of small Bite products and they were all there. But the ginormous FAB jar?  Nope. I already called the Rouge line. It’s gonna take a couple weeks for it to restock, but they’ll honor the $15 price when it does. Thankfully!

@jozkid  well I'm glad they'll honor the price. That's the right thing to do.

I ordered right at 12 EST, so I'm sure they're going through them slowly now! @veronika23

@k617  oh oh ok. Thx! I ordered at 3am EST so maybe sometime today.

This will be interesting. Seems like it will add to shipping issues though since you would have to checkout each time to get the deal. Oh well. If the deal is good I can wait weeks to receive. 

This is kinda neat. I hope that there will be some unique offerings. 

Me too @darkiceis!  I know it's too much to ask but man am I hoping for some Tatcha 😄 Something I don't have lol.

Fingers crossed @veronika23

@darkiceis    yup! Only about one hour to go for the first reveal 😄

Doesn't Sephora know I have to work. *cough* I think I ne...

Doesn't Sephora know I have to work. *cough* I think I need to go home sick *cough* lol. Just have to watch it from my desk.

Oh Wow! I've never seen that before either! Thanks for posting. 😄

You're welcome @spadersgirl :). Yeah 20$ buy in is nice. Don't think it's ever been that low!

They know people like me will literally make purchases just to get a sample of something I can't get (or don't trust to try for sanitary reasons) in store. Lowering to $20 is definitely an added incentive to spend. If I'm not careful, I could end up making as many as 3 orders today despite putting myself on a low-buy! Haha. I secretly hope none will interest me. My wishlist has never been smaller and I don't want to be enticed by new things! lol 😄 @veronika23

@spadersgirl  I think lowering to 20$ was a good move too... definitely will entice more people. I'll make a purchase as well if there's something I really want in those promos. My cart is already loaded just in case :D. Not that I need anything though.  I guess we will see as the day goes by... will we or won't we 😄

Reward card info @deathkitty

Screen Shot 2017-11-25 at 8.26.52 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-11-25 at 8.27.18 AM.png

HOORAY!!!!

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

Wow, I’m looking forward to receive it in mail and email!!
5 Replies
testing