Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

if anyone ever has a promo canceled because it goes out o...

if anyone ever has a promo canceled because it goes out of stock contact customer service. they can sometimes send you a different promo or at least offer you points

RE: it is sold out since yesterday.

How do you know? I placed an order at around 2am and it went through, I added extras to get this promo, I will be disappointed if I don't get it:/

I got it today

I got it today

Re: VIBBITE

Thanks @Natalian and @KNC24. Code updated above, picture update to follow soon. 

RE: Re: VIBBITE

@Lazybeautybeast thanks for updating the thread.

RE: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

bite beauty promo with a $35 buy in vibbite

Re: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

Also not a promo, but looks like the rewards bazaar is dropping new items everyday instead of just the regular tues/thurs schedule...which I just realized is just today and tomorrow 😕

nov-everyday-bihq-rewareds-banner-d-slice.jpg

@MissPuff Thanks..   lol 🙂 

Not quite a promo code, but hope all Sephora promotions are welcome here!  I was surprised to see this banner for 3X points on all purchases from now until the 19th, Sunday!  

Sephora 3x Points Promotion November 2017.png

Yippeee!  Triple points to use on rewards that sell out before we even see them!  Obviously I mean that sarcastically but we all know the rewards situation rings true and they should fix that.

Thanks @MlleCC! Point multipliers are good here too. I'm...

Thanks @MlleCC! Point multipliers are good here too. I'm just not going to add to the main post, mostly because it is only 2 days and I'll probably forget to remove it later. lol

A small public service announcement for anyone using the AROMA/SPRITZ code and just wanting one of the two Armani fragrances (or was I the only one not wanting the pair? lol)

Sephora screwed up the UPC codes in their system, and you will get the opposite one from what you ordered. I wanted the women's version, but got the men's...and then noticed that the packing slip has the name of the women's scent, but the UPC code from the men's box. So, for science and all, I placed another order and chose the men's version this time. Sure enough, I got the women's scent I had wanted in the first place!

RGbrown - I respect your efforts in the name of science 😜

@RGbrown Thank you, I ordered the women's version, too & of course it (finally) just shipped! *sigh* Can't decide if I should just forget it or place another order...

@ohheyitscindyk

😕 I hate that!

I wanted two women's for stocking stuffers, but screw it.. my sisters will get $8 Pacifica from Ulta instead...cheaper than trying to place another $25 order. 😛

@RGbrown Haha good plan! Yeah I don't think it's worth it, I'll just add it to what I'm giving my boyfriend for the holidays. What's funny is I had initially clicked on the men's mini, thinking of him, but then I couldn't stop looking at the notes for the women's & I was like, "Well... he already has so many fragrances" (like I don't lol). I was curious about the scent, but I can just go get a sample (I really should take more advantage of this) 🙂

@ohheyitscindyk

If you place any Ulta orders, select the fragrance sampler...I got the women's as a sample there recently as well 😄

@RGbrown Ooh thanks for the tip!

@Lazybeautybeast You're doing a great job taking responsibility of this thread and making it a smooth transition!  Much love!

@Lazybeautybeast Thanks for starting the new thread! 🙂

@Lazybeautybeast   Thank you so much for taking over... this is indeed a much loved thread... dare I say, possibly the most important thread here 😄

testing