cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Canadian Promo Codes #3

ACTIVE CANADIAN PROMO CODES LIST #3 - Updated 4/18/2019

The codes below are pulled from a few different sources: emails sent out by Sephora, new ones posted in the US promo code thread (linked below), and the Beauty Deals page on the Sephora site.

How you can contribute & make this list better:

- Post pictures of email perks, images of online promo perks, etc

- Comment w/suggestions of how to make this list more helpful or convenient

- Post additional info for promo items: sizes, expiration dates, minimums, etc

*Please read the codes list & comments to prevent duplicate posts about promos

List of active US promo codes:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-19-Winter-2017/m-p/3464602#M103567

Note: Use the codes at your own risk (in case the size or colour may be advertised incorrectly, or if a code has not officially gone live yet, or if an item does not arrive)

Active (as of 4/18/2019):

Skincare

Spoiler
PROMO SCCLEAN.JPG

promo prebiotic.JPGpromo supertoner.JPGpromo tryclean.JPG

Lip Products

Spoiler

Eye Products 

Spoiler
promo bestbrows.JPG

Face Products

Spoiler

promo foundtarte.JPG

Hair

Spoiler
 promo lpblowout.JPG
promo haircare.JPG

Bath/Body/Nails/Tools

Spoiler
 None

Fragrance

Spoiler
 None

Multiples/Sets

Spoiler

promo vibalterna.JPGPROMO YOUPICK.JPG

Other codes

Spoiler

Expired/OOS codes:

Spoiler
  • EIGHTSCENTS
    SOSET
    POTION
    MYMATCH

TRENDYSKIN
    SKINBOOST
    TRYRETINOL
    MASKUP
    ANTHONY
    ICYSKYN
    HYDROPGRIP
    GLOW4IT
    CONCEALIT
    EYECONCEAL
    URBANTRIO
    PEPTIDE
    NATURALGLOW
    BLACKTULIP
    VOLUMEUP
    TRYTATCHA
    SPRING
    GENIUSLEEP
    FRESHFACED

LIPBOOST
    CASABLANCA
    MOUSSE
    VELVETNOIR
    LIKEMAGIC
    JBEAUTY
    NIGHTDETOX
    GET2
    RENTRIO

CABANA
    SLEEPTIGHT
    FETISHEYES
    LAMER
    OBAGI
    PROFILTER
    HAIRFIX
    SEAME
    MANEATER
    PLUMITUP
    VANISH

Re: Active Canadian Promo Codes #3

Screenshot_2018-06-24-08-07-17-1.png

VIBNOURISH

Taken from the promo thread. Thanks @ohheyitscindyk

large.jpg

Screenshot_2018-06-22-06-09-21-1.png

A couple new promos up this morning 2238EDC6-8C0F-4D8D-B58B-DC42206B707A.jpeg

LATHER - not super exciting, but I didn't recognize it.

promo lather.JPG

Also, a couple that I had missed before but are still in stock - MERMAID, JUSTALILBIT, UHDLOVE, and EYEDOL (but with only one option)

And HISUMMER/HEYSUMMER has one option again

promo hisummer update.JPG

Screenshot_2018-06-20-05-15-14-1.png

Screenshot_2018-06-18-09-00-06-1.png

Screenshot_2018-06-17-06-56-56-1.png

Screenshot_2018-06-17-06-57-07-1.png

I'd like a bit of feedback from those of you using this thread - is it helpful for you to have the old/expired codes included in the OP? I've noticed that the Sephora app doesn't include spoiler tags the way that a desktop does. The result is that all of the images in the OP are automatically viewed in this thread on the app, which makes it a bit of a pain to scroll through. 

My thought was that I may be better off simply deleting the images of promotions once they're no longer available.

The downside is that sometimes there are codes which later come back in stock.

Another alternative could be to switch back to how the list used to be, so that it only included text and no images of the promotions. But IIRC most people preferred having the images in the thread. 

Old/expired codes now removed from list in OP:

Spoiler
promo fluid.JPG
promo superfood.JPG
promo mauvelous.JPG
promo elegant.JPG
promo vibgems.JPG
promo 10years.JPG
promo softskin.JPG
promo skinhealth.JPG
promo boldlash 2.JPG
promo edgylash.JPG
vibestee.JPG
promo amika.JPG
promo alien.JPG
promo vibpamper.JPG
promo berrychic.JPG
promo uhd4you.JPG
promo dayornight.JPG
promo cyber.JPG
promo vitalsurge.JPG
promo dailyglow.JPG
promo elasticity.JPG
promo marula oil.JPG
promo darphin.JPG

I'm so thankful to all of you for providing input! It's very helpful for me to know how you are using this thread, so I will try to find the best way to change the formatting so that it's accessible both via desktop and email. In an ideal world, I'd actually love to be able to update the thread either via mobile website (which I've had problems with in the past) or via the app (which hasn't worked well for me so far) - especially since I've regularly had login issues on a desktop that many of you have experienced and mentioned! And when I can't login, I can't update the thread. 

I've already made some changes, but I expect it may take me some time to find what will work best. As I mentioned before, feel free to PM me whenever if you have any suggestions. 

My plan for now is to leave up the images for current promos, but only use text for OOS/expired promotions. In the near future, I also plan to include fewer OOS/expired codes in the list so that they will be removed from the thread sooner. Sephora has been better at deactivating old codes than how they used to be a couple years ago, so it's less helpful to have codes from Christmas hanging around 😉 

I don't anticipate changing the formatting of this thread to be consistent with how the US thread currently is formatted. Let me explain. I like the list formatting from the US thread, but realistically I don't see myself taking the time to put together a chart with images that I can update regularly. Frankly, that would just take more time on my end than I have available right now, as much as I love how well-organized the combination of text lists and a convenient visual chart looks! 

Some of you recall that this thread used to only include text (no images) but then the use of images seemed to be more helpful which is why we switched to included the images. And then we had the entire community updated and the introduction of the app, which unfortunately isn't as functional as the desktop community. It may be that the app may be improved in the future so that spoiler tags work, and we're better able to navigate threads. But since we can't count on that, I'll work on trying to find a happy middle ground.

It's super hard to come on the thread on the app.  Sometimes I have to use the app because the site is also glitchy.  All the images take a while to load and then it keeps refreshing back to the top.  I prefer keeping only a few images since it's not really necessary to have SO many images of old promos.  If they are OOS, we don't really need the images anyway

Is there a way to list old codes without images..like how...

Is there a way to list old codes without images..like how the us active promo thread is organized?? I find this annoying to scroll thru too

I typically don’t use the app because it’s too glitchy to deal with.

I do like having the old codes to check through, sometimes the

current ones don’t suit my needs and I’ll find another one in stock. 

Thanks for all your work on this thread @lachaton

@lachaton  I've been checking promo codes on desktop to avoid having to scroll through all of the images when viewing on the app. For me, I don't mind it too much the way it is now. maybe limiting the number of promos listed in the expired/oos section to 5 or so items may help?

I like the ideas from both @Guessgal and @AmethystCrush. I may try something along those lines (limiting the images to more recent ones and including text) so it’s a bit easier to sort through! 

That's pretty much exactly the approach I was gonna suggest. It was really nice having all the old ones under a spoiler, but the newer forum format really messed that up. Alas. Thank you very much for all the work you put into this! ❤️

I like it the way it is because I rarely use the app. But would be totally fine with having the images of the current promotions but just the text of the expired ones.  Thanks for all your work!

@lachaton I tend to try all of them when I check out, just in case. It's rare that an old code works, but it does happen so I like that theyre still there 😊

@lachaton Why comment you like it just the way it is, if you are then just going to make your own post regarding the subject? This is exactly why I don’t ever participate in these clique Chit Chat groups. Please delete my comment my comment as I’ll be deleting my account. I abhor clique girls!

@DutchSteffi I’m afraid I don’t understand which comment and post of mine to which you are referring, so I’m not sure how to respond to your concern. If you can explain more, let me know- and feel free to send me a private message, if you prefer. I’m always open to hearing feedback about how this thread could be better formatted so that it’s more useful to posters who use it as a reference. 

And Veronika is also correct; I can’t delete your comment. You can delete your own comments, if no one has replied to it, or ask a mod if they can. 

@DutchSteffi  I'm not sure what your problem is but @lachaton is just asking the community for input on how they like the OP. Personally I don't mind. Whatever she prefers since she puts the work into it for all of us! Thanks @lachaton!!!

I also don't know what that clique girl comment is about but again she is just asking how people are using this thread. There is nothing about a clique here. Lastly she can't delete your comment. Only you or a mod can do so. The only time a comment can't be deleted is if someone replied to it.

1 Reply
testing