cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Canadian Promo Codes #3

ACTIVE CANADIAN PROMO CODES LIST #3 - Updated 4/18/2019

The codes below are pulled from a few different sources: emails sent out by Sephora, new ones posted in the US promo code thread (linked below), and the Beauty Deals page on the Sephora site.

How you can contribute & make this list better:

- Post pictures of email perks, images of online promo perks, etc

- Comment w/suggestions of how to make this list more helpful or convenient

- Post additional info for promo items: sizes, expiration dates, minimums, etc

*Please read the codes list & comments to prevent duplicate posts about promos

List of active US promo codes:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-19-Winter-2017/m-p/3464602#M103567

Note: Use the codes at your own risk (in case the size or colour may be advertised incorrectly, or if a code has not officially gone live yet, or if an item does not arrive)

Active (as of 4/18/2019):

Skincare

Spoiler
PROMO SCCLEAN.JPG

promo prebiotic.JPGpromo supertoner.JPGpromo tryclean.JPG

Lip Products

Spoiler

Eye Products 

Spoiler
promo bestbrows.JPG

Face Products

Spoiler

promo foundtarte.JPG

Hair

Spoiler
 promo lpblowout.JPG
promo haircare.JPG

Bath/Body/Nails/Tools

Spoiler
 None

Fragrance

Spoiler
 None

Multiples/Sets

Spoiler

promo vibalterna.JPGPROMO YOUPICK.JPG

Other codes

Spoiler

Expired/OOS codes:

Spoiler
  • EIGHTSCENTS
    SOSET
    POTION
    MYMATCH

TRENDYSKIN
    SKINBOOST
    TRYRETINOL
    MASKUP
    ANTHONY
    ICYSKYN
    HYDROPGRIP
    GLOW4IT
    CONCEALIT
    EYECONCEAL
    URBANTRIO
    PEPTIDE
    NATURALGLOW
    BLACKTULIP
    VOLUMEUP
    TRYTATCHA
    SPRING
    GENIUSLEEP
    FRESHFACED

LIPBOOST
    CASABLANCA
    MOUSSE
    VELVETNOIR
    LIKEMAGIC
    JBEAUTY
    NIGHTDETOX
    GET2
    RENTRIO

CABANA
    SLEEPTIGHT
    FETISHEYES
    LAMER
    OBAGI
    PROFILTER
    HAIRFIX
    SEAME
    MANEATER
    PLUMITUP
    VANISH

Re: Active Canadian Promo Codes #3

Anyone have any luck with the UD lipstick 25delights promo?

@bbykprincess No, I checked all day on the 9th and throughout the day yesterday and there was no sign of any of the 3 UD lipsticks. I'm thinking Canada didn't get the stock so they just didn't upload the promo, or someone messed up on Sephora's side and forgot to upload them. Can a mod help/look into this please? @MaliBT @SianBT @KatieBT @RachelBT 

@k617

I'll look into this and will send you a private message. Thanks!

-Mali

Please update me, as well. Thanks, Mali! 🙂

Thanks @MaliBT, I appreciate it!

@MaliBT I'd love to know as well if you wouldn't mind sharing the info around! This was one I was hoping to get and just never saw any stock of despite checking a few times the day of release. 

Hi all, 

These are now live! Please enter 25DELIGHTS in the promo box section at checkout, with a purchase of $25 or more, and the UD Lipsticks should show as an option. 🙂 

Thank you for your patience. @Llgc@k617@flutterz

-Mali

Thank you @MaliBT 🙂 

Hi @Llgc

I reached out to the correct contact and I'll post something here to give you all an update as soon as I find out more. 🙂

Best,

Mali

Alright @Sephoraadmin@sephoraadmin2 what the heck is going on with this promo? I’ve been checking all day and the lipsticks for day 9 are still nowhere to be found. The US has them. But I know on Canada it’s not sold out because someone posted that they checked after 3 am EST and it never came in stock. 

"[...] someone posted that they checked after 3 am EST and it never came in stock."

That was me, lol.

Soooo, to update all of ya and to save you all the time and trouble that I went through:

I waited up until 3am EST (12am PST), and the offer never became available. I hung around for over an hour, made a couple of posts, but notta, and so I finally went to bed. Later that day, during customer service hours, I called to inquire. I spoke to the rep; He told me they had 20,000+ in quantity in stock and that it should work – but it didn’t. He then put me on hold to speak with his managers, and even the managers then called someone else on their end. It wouldn't work for me, and it wouldn't work for them. 25 mins on the phone and I was told that they were experiencing technical difficulties with the code, that many others called in about it and that they were in the process of fixing it. The rep on the phone offered to process the order for me, but I wanted to also use Ebates and so I asked how long of a wait for their system to be fixed and he told me 20 mins, so I decided to wait. I waited and waited, and nothing. I had an event that day, so I went out. The next day (the 10th) I called back and got the same rep. I told him that the UD lipstick offer was still not made available. Again, it was back and forth between the rep and managers and being put on hold *several* times, and so finally, I thought, the hell with Ebates, just process my order for me. I then went through the process of supplying allllll of my info, item #'s of the products I'd like, selecting samples, etc etc... and, the rep couldn't process my order. So then, his manager tried, and still nothing. FORTY-NINE minutes later, and they tell me... they sold out. And I'm like, they sold out? That's impossible! And the rep said, 'Yep, it shows they sold out in the first 20 mins'. Uhhhh... no, they didn't. I was online with my cart ready prior to the release of them. If they had truly sold out, then I would have been one of the first to claim the offer as I was there well before the first 20 mins. Additionally, the rep kept telling me that it shows that lots of quantities remain... sooooo.... I don't believe the offer was ever made available for us Canadians. 😞

What’s worse, is that the UD lipstick offer still shows as available for those in the US. 😕

RE: Re: Active Canadian Promo Codes #3

I don’t think they sold out. Probably just not updated yet. Check back later (I am also waiting for it to come in stock)

2017-11-18-promo-PEAR-bd-US-CA-d-slice.jpg

This was in the Sephora Favourites hair mask set and came with this...it was very smelly and didn’t work for me!

Re: RE: Re: Active Canadian Promo Codes #3

Oh yeah the scent is horrible! It's too strong.  I can't even try it. 😞

RE: Active Canadian Promo Codes #3

It was so difficult to find this post! After the update I just lost all the conversations that I subscribe to. But I’m glad I found it again now! ❤️

Cross-posting from the U.S. thread 😉

giphy

Spoiler
list of the rest of the "delights" can be found on reddit!

Thanks, that's super helpful!

Thanks @ohheyitscindyk !  Definitely helps with the strategic planning of my orders..

This is great, thanks @ohheyitscindyk!

Thanks so much for posting. I can go ahead and order some things now since these offers are meh.

It would be nice if they would update the rewards bazaar sometime soon it has been empty for quite a while.

testing