cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Canadian Promo Codes #3

ACTIVE CANADIAN PROMO CODES LIST #3 - Updated 4/18/2019

The codes below are pulled from a few different sources: emails sent out by Sephora, new ones posted in the US promo code thread (linked below), and the Beauty Deals page on the Sephora site.

How you can contribute & make this list better:

- Post pictures of email perks, images of online promo perks, etc

- Comment w/suggestions of how to make this list more helpful or convenient

- Post additional info for promo items: sizes, expiration dates, minimums, etc

*Please read the codes list & comments to prevent duplicate posts about promos

List of active US promo codes:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-19-Winter-2017/m-p/3464602#M103567

Note: Use the codes at your own risk (in case the size or colour may be advertised incorrectly, or if a code has not officially gone live yet, or if an item does not arrive)

Active (as of 4/18/2019):

Skincare

Spoiler
PROMO SCCLEAN.JPG

promo prebiotic.JPGpromo supertoner.JPGpromo tryclean.JPG

Lip Products

Spoiler

Eye Products 

Spoiler
promo bestbrows.JPG

Face Products

Spoiler

promo foundtarte.JPG

Hair

Spoiler
 promo lpblowout.JPG
promo haircare.JPG

Bath/Body/Nails/Tools

Spoiler
 None

Fragrance

Spoiler
 None

Multiples/Sets

Spoiler

promo vibalterna.JPGPROMO YOUPICK.JPG

Other codes

Spoiler

Expired/OOS codes:

Spoiler
  • EIGHTSCENTS
    SOSET
    POTION
    MYMATCH

TRENDYSKIN
    SKINBOOST
    TRYRETINOL
    MASKUP
    ANTHONY
    ICYSKYN
    HYDROPGRIP
    GLOW4IT
    CONCEALIT
    EYECONCEAL
    URBANTRIO
    PEPTIDE
    NATURALGLOW
    BLACKTULIP
    VOLUMEUP
    TRYTATCHA
    SPRING
    GENIUSLEEP
    FRESHFACED

LIPBOOST
    CASABLANCA
    MOUSSE
    VELVETNOIR
    LIKEMAGIC
    JBEAUTY
    NIGHTDETOX
    GET2
    RENTRIO

CABANA
    SLEEPTIGHT
    FETISHEYES
    LAMER
    OBAGI
    PROFILTER
    HAIRFIX
    SEAME
    MANEATER
    PLUMITUP
    VANISH

Re: Active Canadian Promo Codes #3

Yay Jo Malone perfume today for 10YEARS! 

se.jpg

Anyone else getting OOS messages for 10YEARS and SURPRISE?  And TIGERGRASS, EDGYLASH, VIBGEMS and a few others are all OOS too. And still no MYGIFT either.

Working:

SILKY

SUPERFOOD (two choices: Tata Harper and Youth to the People)

MAUVELOUS

PAYPAL

UHD4YOU (1 shade)

VIBBRONZEME/VIBHOOLA (which is the new Code That Would Not Die)

We're down to almost nothing! But tomorrow should be the Jo Malone mini in 10YEARS, so there's that.

And I imagine we're not too far away from a decent holiday sample bag. (I hope.) Last year we got:

- VIBFETE (gem clutch with 12 foils) on Oct 17 right at the end of the 8 Perfect Days promotion which was a lot like the 10 Years one we have now

- VIBTRYME (drawstring bag of mystery samples) on Nov 1st

- VERYMERRY (makeup bag with nearly all deluxe samples) on Nov 26th

So hopefully more good stuff is around the corner and this is the calm before the holiday storm.

Hope you’re right and we’re due for some of those bag promos! Heck I’d even settle for a pretty bag of foils. I want to get some of the newly released sets but there aren’t any promos that I want. I have some many L’Occitane freebies from the brand’s own promos and don’t need or want more.

Every code is OOS for me too 😞

I'm getting OOS on the 10years as well. 😞

I noticed that 10YEARS went OOS yesterday - I'm guessing it was basically drained with the release of SURPRISE. 

Then it went back up this morning with the JM cologne option, which now appears to be OOS. So I'm guessing it will remain OOS until tomorrow's release (or unless it's updated with more stock).

I'm really disappointed that we've had such few options and such low stock. It seems to have been a big change with the last site update (when all of our codes went OOS/expired and then a couple came back).

ETA: Yes, it looks like 10YEARS options are popping in and out. Just saw the Smashbox eyeshadow and VERB ghost prep available.

The lack of promotions is just one downfall of the website, they are constantly making changes now, I find the site is often buggy for me, links don't work/errors etc. I add items to my "loves"/wishlist all the time and find items from there strangely disappear, prices of items go up all of a sudden, and I often see "This item cannot be shipped to Canada." on items that I wanted to buy for ages and stock seems very low/items are out of stock for a long time before (if) they get replenished. I want the duty/customs back and the US warehouse, times were much better before when we got the same items/promos that the US got.

Hopefully as we did not get any vib gifts for oct yet 

RE: Re: Active Canadian Promo Codes #3

Love the fact that you have all the dates!!! We will just have to wait and see what they will give us. It’s so unfair - not once I’ve seen such a pure choices on American website 🤔

Re: RE: Re: Active Canadian Promo Codes #3

I never delete the Sephora emails, so every year around this time I scroll back and find the prior year code dates. 😉

10YEARS Day 7. Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour trial size in Damask ('rich mauve') - 0.07 oz/ 2 mL.

VIB/ROUGE:  use SURPRISE to pick any 2 samples (from the in stock 10YEARS selections - OOS items are Gravitymud, Sephora Collection eyeliner in Flirting Game/taupe & Lancome Monsieur Big), today only

SURPRISE.jpg

I got the lipstick, sad to see that Lancome didn't come back, I didn't choose a second sample, even though I am rouge, because I didn't see anything that I wanted.

The mascara seems to be up again now. I had wanted it as well but ordered before it came back. 

wtf sephora! Oh well, I am waiting for the Jo Malone sample tomorrow to order, wish it came out earlier so that I could of got the mascara too with my order.

10YEARS DAY 6 promo is up. Dr.Brandt eye de-puffing gel. Pass for me again, the only one that I am interested in is the Tarte lipstick and Jo Malone perfume coming up, hopefully those two won't mysterious disappear like the Lancome mascara did (sephora threw me 100 BI points for my complaint btw).

sephoraday6.jpg

day5.jpg

But the sample doesn't seem to be coming up when you enter the code at the moment anyway, just after 3AM ET.

611pm ET, today's offer still not showing. I guess we're gonna miss out on this one.

RE: Re: Active Canadian Promo Codes #3

I was able to place an order at 12 noon

Re: RE: Re: Active Canadian Promo Codes #3

weird I tried throughout the day probably a dozen times and nothing.

I placed an order this morning, around 8 AM MST and it was there.

Hello @KatieBT pls assist on sending to the responsible party the CAD promo code for lancome monsieur big is not showing on our choices

2 Replies
testing