Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

A Gratis Box for me!!!! Thanks Sephora!!

I can’t believe this!! I am soooo honored! Thank you so much to the entire Sephora team and @KatieBT for considering me to receive this amazing Gratis Box!! I wasn’t sure where to post my appreciation of this box, but I figured that since I received it due to my involvement in the Insider community, it should be a thread on the Insider page??!!! I have known about Sephora for a reaaaalllly long time, shopped periodically over the years. I really only joined the Sephora culture in February. I didn’t even know the Insider community existed until then, and am now hard-core into it!! Lol. I am learning make-up and skincare, as I go! Until February I only owned as much makeup as fit inside 1 cloth makeup bag...now I have 6 drawers of makeup and a makeup table in my dressing area!!! But, truly Sephora, thank you from the bottom of my heart for noticing the time and effort I have taken in developing my new makeup hobby!! This box made me sooo happy and I truly appreciate that Sephora considered me to receive it! I was so excited that I immediately started using the items, so everyone stay tuned for my reviews!

Re: A Gratis Box for me!!!! Thanks Sephora!!

Thanks @trishavt!  I love this community!  I feel like everyone here is “an old friend” after posting and conversing with members and following members on a daily basis for the last 6 months!!  

Many congrats @KrishAtl!

Image result for cute gif

Thanks @greeneyedgirl107.  I am sooo excited!

Congrats @KrishAtl!  There's a thread that's already been started for this and many discussions going on there. Usually it's all in one thread. Thought I'd let you know since you said you didn't know where to post and might also want to know what others think as well. 🙂

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup-Is-Life/Thank-you-Sephora-Stila-Bobbi-Brown-Drunk-Elephant-L...

Thank @veronika23!  I knew about that thread but thought I was supposed to start my own.  Didn’t realize I could piggy back off of the already started one.  I will definitely post my comments and reviews on the main thread to further the conversation!  

Congrats, @KrishAtl! These look like some fun products to try out!

Definitely @qusporkt!!!  I can’t wait to dig in and try everything out!

Congratulations @KrishAtl. Such lovely products! 

I know @PrettyPaint!!!  I am so lucky to have received this box!  I just love everything in it!!

Way to go, @KrishAtl!!!!!

What great products, and well deserved.  You've certainly added much since Feb!  I love your masking passion.  Enjoy your gifts 🎁

Awe!!  Thank you so much @RachFace2921!!  That’s so nice to hear!  I love all you lovelies on the Mask thread!!  

Congratulations @KrishAtl on this wonderful Gratis box! These are some truly wonderful products and I am excited to hear your thoughts on them☺️ Enjoy 💜

Thanks @melissapurple22!!  I am sooo excited and honored!  I never imagined I would ever be the recipient of a Gratis Box!!

This is a really fabulous set of gifts, congratulations @KrishAtl! It’s so awesome having you in the community, you’re always bright and lovely to converse with, I’m glad to see you’ve been chosen to receive this gratis! Have fun with everything!  ❤️😄

Awe @bakeamuffin, Thank you my dear!!  You are such a sweet lady and love that you are my cyber “friend”!!!  I feel I know you in real life!  So funny to think my day is brighter when I have chatted with you online, only!  Hope you are having an amazing summer!

RE: A Gratis Box for me!!!! Thanks Sephora!!

Re: RE: A Gratis Box for me!!!! Thanks Sephora!!

Congratulations! Can you post the review of the products💞

WOW, @KrishAtl,what an amazing gratis! Congrats to you, there is so much there to play with - that BB palette caught my eye. And the DE...and the stila - lucky you 🙂 Interested in hearing what you think about the Olaplex. Have fun!!!

@KrishAtl

Wow they really out did themselves this time! Congrats!! Enjoy all your goodies 🖤

Yes, they did @GG84!  I am beyond thrilled and honored to have been chosen as a recipient!!

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos7
testing