Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

2023 Birthday Gift

Are there an sneak peaks at next year's birthday gifts?

Re: 2023 Birthday Gift

Did you ever receive watch as a gift? What do you think about such a luxury gifts in general?

I just received one of the Mio Breitling watches from my boyfriend and just think it is a little too much.

I am just not sure that i am that serious with him and that present puts me a little under pressure.

Earlier this year there was a Farmacy set for VIB/Rouge, which is now a trio of Nest products. It’s really nice they include the option of 250 points.

B4D6CCAB-7825-4D81-80EA-DA14FDB44340.jpeg

I cant gave m'y birthday gifts for m'y birthday! I dont no what the problèm with this offers

Hi @3468 You will only be able to redeem your birthday gift during your birthday month and within two weeks of your birthday. It does not look like it is your birthday month just yet! Thank you for your patience!

I got the Farmacy gift. Looks like Sephora may be changing things up so the end of the year birthdays aren't left with nothing to pick from.

I was able to snag the dior set 

I've seen elsewhere on the internet that Glow Recipe Watermelon Dew Drops and toner are one option. Mason Margiela set is another option. Personally, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the Margiela set is true. 

I was online with support this morning about something else and asked about the birthday gifts for 2023. This particular agent said the information isn't available yet. 🙄

I saw that too this morning 

I haven’t been able to find anything, which is sad for anyone with a January birthday that might be looking to get theirs soon. 

I second that! My birthday’s in early January and I am looking forward to know what the options are!!

Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 34 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos1
  • B4D6CCAB-7825-4D81-80EA-DA14FDB44340.jpeg
testing