Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

2018 Birthday Gift

Hi has anyone heard what the Insider birthday gift will be for 2018?

Anonymous Insider

Re: 2018 Birthday Gift

@MlleCC, it would be fun if, as @Anonymous posted, the colors were new to the Bite line or exclusive to Sephora, but if they end up being Glace and Chai, I'd be perfectly happy with those color choices.  

Thank you, @MlleCC, for posting the colors!

Anonymous Insider

Yes, thank you @MlleCC; very helpful!

Can't wait to get this in September! 😄

RE: Re: 2018 Birthday Gift

Omg I love these choices! Thank you for the sneak peek!
Anonymous Insider

Hope I'm wrong, and the shades are new and exclusive, but looks like the Amuse Bouche lip is in #Pepper and the Lip Crayon is in #Léché. Again... hope I'm wrong.

I love this. Sadly, I have up wait until August to get this set!

Yesssss

Yesssss

RE: 2018 Birthday Gift

Anonymous Insider

Is already on reddit, they say is going to be a GlamGlow set, a Bite set and a Bumble and Bumble set (online only). The link if you wanna see the pics! 

Seems like bite will be my only option

Agreed, Glamglow ingredients are horrible and so fragranced.  The gimmick of the supermud with the "oil spots" making it seem like its extracting from your pores.  Its way too overhyped for how overpriced their stuff is.  I do like the moisturizer included in the birthday set but its not revolutionary and I would never spend $60 on the full size.

Darn, if that's the case, this might be the first year I don't pick up anything (or pick up and gift to someone else). IMO GlamGlow is bad skincare, I'm allergic to Bite and I'm very choosy about my hair care. I'm sure lots of people will be thrilled with Bite though!

Even If you don't like either product its still worth it to pick one up. You cut either trade with a friend or I always make little beauty baskets for friends of mine's birthday and include stuff like that I don't care for out of my Sephora play or Ipsy Beauty subscription.

k617 wrote:

Darn, if that's the case, this might be the first year I don't pick up anything (or pick up and gift to someone else). IMO GlamGlow is bad skincare, I'm allergic to Bite and I'm very choosy about my hair care. I'm sure lots of people will be thrilled with Bite though!

Anonymous Insider

I agree with you. I'm a little disappointed. GlamGlow is definely over hyped, there products don't work for people with any level of sensitive skin. Bite is nice, especially because of the claims of being more "natural", but a lot o people have allergic reactions to some or all of there products, they need a better sistem to allert about any possible ingredients! And unfortunely Bumble and Bumble is super extra with the fragrances... give me migraines. Its hard to be this bad in health Y'all!

I don’t like sulphates in my shampoos and Bumble and bumble use sulphate in a lot of theirs. I’m testing out the Invisible Oil shampoo which is sulphate free and I do like it so far!

Ooo, I can't wait, I can never get enough BITE. I hope the colors are good!

Oh I like the sound of these!
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Re: 2018 Birthday Gift

I think they edit it out the link, but you can search reddit sephora 2018 birthday gift and you will see!

January babies always get the crappy end of the stick. Ev...

January babies always get the crappy end of the stick. Every year theres only one option in January, then Feb rolls around and POOF theres two 😂

Re: January babies always get the crappy end of the stick. Ev...

My birthday is January and I've never had that problem in any of the years I've shopped at/redeemed my birthday gift from Sephora.

89 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • source: Reddit
  • Screen Shot 2018-01-01 at 7.12.28 PM.png
  • 1492677538-gordon-ramsay.gif
testing