Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

2018 Birthday Gift

Hi has anyone heard what the Insider birthday gift will be for 2018?

I use mine for baking or adding extra loose powder around...

I use mine for baking or adding extra loose powder around my eyes while I apply shadow. I actually prefer the mini Rouge brush to a full-size #56 for this... I use it almost daily.

Re: RE: 2018 Birthday Gift

Huh, I've been safe keeping my 2017 one, but maybe I should break it out. I hoard those tiny ones for touch-ups. 

I wonder if they'll release a whole Rouge brush set by the year 2030

@Kim888 Well that's dissappointing!

I still haven't used the brush I got from last year's renewal gift...( it's almost impossible to do anything on my face with that tiny brush- )

I did actually like the brush we got last year, but I can’t help feeling a little disapponted the renewal gift is not something different...

@angel7594 I agree 😞 I think my favourite renewal gift was that mini NARS blush... it could be worse, it could be another bottle of red polish...

That was my favorite gift too @k617! I absolutely loved the color! And it wasn’t another red lipstick lol (eg bite and mj...both which I STILL haven’t used haha) 

While I liked the idea of the mini 56.5 brush as the 2017 gift...realistically the brush head was so small and dense I didn't really know what to use it for, so I used it a total of 3 times, maybe.

I also have the mini multi tasker brush 45.5 and barely use it for that reason. It's good for picking up hard to pick up blushes and blending out cream highlight, but that's about it...

At least this 55.5 brush looks a little fluffier? Might be good as a cheek brush...I seem to have an obsession with those and can't seem to stop buying them.

Thanks for posting!

The full-size 55 was my main foundation brush for a coupl...

The full-size 55 was my main foundation brush for a couple years before I went back to BB creams, but I really don't know if a mini would do the job as well. I actually like last year's but this seems like a miss to me. 😒

RE: 2018 Birthday Gift

Another brush lol. I'm definitely not excited this year about the Rouge Welcome kit/renewal kit but thanks @Kim888 for letting us know! I'm just tagging @KNC24 because I think she posted about this yesterday but I'm not sure if someone replied or not.

Thanks @juliehnguyen. I thought it would be something different too. I don’t even have someone to gift it to.

I'm not huge on mini brushes - I like when the gifts are a special make up color for rouge like 2016 with the nars blush - i still really like that color!

I agree, the NARS blush was cute @Kim888! I still haven't gotten around to it yet because I just love hoarding minis. And, I really liked the red box the blush came in that year. It just felt more special than the pouch last year and this year. 

Really?  Wow.  Way to be creative Sephora!

1492677538-gordon-ramsay.gif

Yeah, I liked last year's but this is too similar.

Yeah, I liked last year's but this is too similar.

this is what I saw today

they might still have some of the tarte ones left, that's my guess anyway 😉 

Re: 2018 Birthday Gift

Screen Shot 2018-01-01 at 7.12.28 PM.png

they are out of stock. did my order last night and it was...

they are out of stock. did my order last night and it was in Stock. an hour later I got an email that they have to cancel this gift from my order. along with the gift with purchase and the gift I redeemed with points. so so frustrating

Definitely going for the Bite Beauty Set but the options do seem kind of underwhelming to me.

I'm new so forgive me asking...

We get to choose which gift? 

Yes, one of the 3 options shown @AccordingtoLee

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • source: Reddit
  • Screen Shot 2018-01-01 at 7.12.28 PM.png
  • 1492677538-gordon-ramsay.gif
testing