Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

2018 Birthday Gift

Which Sephora Birthday Gift are you eyeing to get during your birthday month, Bumble and Bumble, Glam Glow or Bite Beauty?

Re: 2018 Birthday Gift

I'm trying to redeem, but it won't let me. It is saying I'm no longer eligible and maybe it's due to me not purchasing in awhile or redeeming on my last purchase, or perhaps it's no longer available. Just curious how I can redeem it?

@CorgiMommy wrote:
Which Sephora Birthday Gift are you eyeing to get during your birthday month, Bumble and Bumble, Glam Glow or Bite Beauty?

@MCotySchollUnidentified

Check to see what Sephora has listed as your birthday; many are inexplicably wrong. If yours is, post in the Customer Support Group so that a mod can correct it for you.

Birthday gifts should be available for redemption online any time during your birth month. In store is more lenient... associates can check your account and see you haven't gotten it yet, and will likely let you get it at any point during the year, even if your birthday has passed.

I chose the Glam Glow gift this month. I’ve used the mud mask once and the moisturizer twice. I love it, but it would kill my

wallet so I doubt i’ll buy the full size. 

Anonymous Insider

I’m trying to redeem mine but it won’t let me checkout.....why?

Hi @Anonymous,

I'm sorry to hear this! Can you please tell us the error that occurs when you try to add your birthday gift to your merchandise order?

Also, please feel free to send me a private message if you need assistance with anything. Thank you. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel

maybe sold out?

maybe it's sold out online?

I ended up choosing the Glam Glow set. I haven’t tried it yet so hopefully I made a good choice. I remember years ago they had a Fresh Sugar Lip set that came with two minis. That was my all time favourite birthday gift set offered!

I want the bite beauty but I already got the glace from a...

I want the bite beauty but I already got the glace from a lip set. Not sure if I like the any of the other options.

I picked up my Birthday Gift today, I got the Bite. The l...

I picked up my Birthday Gift today, I got the Bite. The lipsticks are much more brown then I thought.

Anonymous Insider

RE: I picked up my Birthday Gift today, I got the Bite. The l...

Thanks for the swatches! Happy Birthday @GG84! 🎉🎂🎈🛍🌸🍭🎁🎊

Re: I picked up my Birthday Gift today, I got the Bite. The l...

What are the color for the Bite set 

GG84 wrote:
I picked up my Birthday Gift today, I got the Bite. The lipsticks are much more brown then I thought.

Yay!! So happy this year's makeup is POC friendly! The tarte blush last year was pretty but didn't really show up on darker skin and the lip color was way too light. I think the brown lip colors are beautiful!

Yay!! So happy this year's makeup is POC friendly! The tarte blush last year was pretty but didn't really show up on darker skin and the lip color was way too light. I think the brown lip colors are beautiful!

Anonymous Insider

RE: I picked up my Birthday Gift today, I got the Bite. The l...

@GG84 Thank you for those swatches! Those are definitely more brown than I was expecting as well!  

RE: 2018 Birthday Gift

Bite is my pick. The stand alone store near me is still giving out tarte. I’m guess some stores will get rid of there 2017 gifts

Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: 2018 Birthday Gift

Which store is it? Are they still offering the Tarte 2017 Bday set?

@KNC24wrote:
Bite is my pick. The stand alone store near me is still giving out tarte. I’m guess some stores will get rid of there 2017 gifts

I'm probably getting glamglow because I'm allergic to bit...

I'm probably getting glamglow because I'm allergic to bite and I've had bad luck with BB in the past. I'm not really excited with any of the options this year unfortunately.
Anonymous Insider

Re: I'm probably getting glamglow because I'm allergic to bit...

Lazybeautybeast wrote:
I'm probably getting glamglow because I'm allergic to bite and I've had bad luck with BB in the past. I'm not really excited with any of the options this year unfortunately.

What was your allergic reaction? I am asking because I have sensitive skin and I don't want to redeem Bite as my birthday gift if there is a risk of an allergic reaction. 

Re: I'm probably getting glamglow because I'm allergic to bit...

I'm allergic to SOME Glam Glow products, so if you have sensitive skin and go for that option definitely do a spot test! I'm okay with the Flashmud & Supermud Masks but the Gravity Mud after one use gave me a million little zits that left superficial dark marks and scarring on my cheeks. Its been months and I'm still trying to get them to fade. 😞

Conversation Stats
Photos2
testing