Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

$20 off $50 Sale?

I always remember that this sale is available after all the other discount sales in November, but today I received a Spend $50 get 20% Dec 18-24.  What is Sephora doing?  I already used my 20% off at the beginning of November, not a very good incentive or marketing.  Disappointed. 

Tags:

Re: $20 off $50 Sale?

I just got an email that says “spend $50 and get 20% off to use 12/18-12/24”. Is that the one??

Got a $25 off $75 purchase coupon for rouge yesterday in the mail.  Also got the same spend $50 now recieve 20% off later email that you did.  20191122_100017.jpg

What is the code? I got a letter in the mail as well but accidentally threw it away. Don't want to miss out!

I havent received this offer ($25 off $75) yet. This is one I dont want to miss so Im a little anxious. Am I worrying needlessly and theyll be emailed next week? Anyone know? Thank you!!

Interesting.  That is the same offer I got last year as a VIB. Haven't gotten anything yet this year.  Are they cutting VIBs out of this one as well?

@Ribbonzzzz 

The VIB offer last year was $20 off $75 IIRC.

You are right... I checked my past orders... hope we get this one soon. I got that 20% off email today too but hope it doesn't mean they are skipping the coupon. Nothing in the mail yet 😕

Thanks! Maybe i'll check my mailbox for that. Don't ever remember them sending physical mail, however my last package was lost too. 😞

@sheermango 

Since this doesn't start until December 4, I wouldn't expect an email until around the 2nd or 3rd 😊

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • 20191122_100017.jpg
testing