Post in Cheeky Cheeks

Brightest highlighter!

I don’t know just the best highlighter!

RE: Brightest highlighter!

Thanks soooo much everyone!!!

RE: Brightest highlighter!

anastasia beverly hills amrezy ❤️ best best best 💫💫💫💫

Re: Brightest highlighter!

@jamessss I love Nars Fort De France, Estée Lauder Heat Wave, Becca Champagne Pop to name a few

Thanks for the love and for being a #BECCABeauty. Xo

Hi @jamessss,

I love the Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder Afternoon Glow

the BECCA - Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter Mini - Vanilla Quartz

and the Too Faced Peach Frost Melting Powder Highlighter – Peaches and Cream Collection Happy FaceI hope this helps!

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks for being a #BECCABeauty! xo

@jamessss depends what you’re looking for! I prefer powder to cream or liquid formula personally. For more “traditional” colors, I like the BECCA - Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighterin champagne pop, the Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter Wattabratin Lightening dust/fire crystal, and the SEPHORA COLLECTION - Golden Hour Luminizing Powder

in Dawn. The Becca is super blinding, the Fenty can be blinding or subtle and the SC is more subtle.

If you want something more natural, the Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder Compact Highlight 01in 01 Highlight is easy to wear and very beautiful.

for a less traditional color, I like the MILK MAKEUP Holographic Highlighting Powder Supernova

in Mars (has a stunning pink reflection).

for a cream formula, I’d recommend the Hourglass Vanish™ Flash Highlighting Stick Champagne Flashor the Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up! Champagne Cream Highlighter Watt's Up!

Thanks for your #BECCALove and support! xo

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing