Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Whoa Momma! May 2020 Hauls

Since no one took the reins for May,

giphy (5).gif

I'll step in to save the day.

Calling all moms & moms to be!

Show us your Mothers Day they-forgot shopping spreeDisgustingBraveBasenji-small.gif

Tags:

Re: Whoa Momma! May 2020 Hauls

Clearly my May was spent participating in some serious retail therapy...

Samples and GWPsSamples and GWPs

20200531_171810.jpg

20200531_173846.jpg

20200531_171731.jpg

I fell hard for the Tower 28 bronzer and blushes! They made it into my May Favorites post.I fell hard for the Tower 28 bronzer and blushes! They made it into my May Favorites post.

What an awesome haul @CookieGirl1 ! I am obsessed with Tower28 and I love Escada fragrances💗

@Tamara76 same!

Great hauls, @CookieGirl1!! Those Tower28 blushes are super pretty. Enjoy your goodies!!

Nice variety of products in your haul @CookieGirl1 .

@Loretta55 I definitely had fun last month, lol.

Impressive, @CookieGirl1! Enjoy everything!

Thanks, @curlychiquita

@CookieGirl1 Oh my gosh would love your opinion on the Zoeva brushes. I ordered a few Zoeva eye brushes in May because mine are getting old from Hakuhodo, but I was at a loss for which blush, medium and light powder, and liquid foundation brushes to consider in comparison to Hakuhodo. I have the white goat hair brushes atm. For blush I have the one similar to the TF cheek brush, for foundation I use my BB or flat top synthetic buffing brush, for medium powder I use a flat powder brush, and for setting powder I have a long round loose dusting brush. I can’t ever remember the names/numbers for Hakuhodo. 

@lnum unfortunately I don't have any very high-end brushes for a Zoeva comparison.  This one clearly was inspired from the Pat McGrath concealer brush and actually I know that @WinglessOne has both so she could probably give you her opinion on them.  I love the shape of the brush head because it blends out concealer extremely well, better than my beautyblender which I had been using and I find the bristles to be very soft butt dense. When I got the brush I was a little surprised at how lightweight it is; I guess I expected it to feel a little heavier and more substantial but nevertheless I like it.

Your Fresh lip balms are here!!! Yay @CookieGirl1! Hope you like them! Oh, have you used the Elemis cleansing balm before? Interested in your thoughts on it. Not that I need another cleansing balm, but it's always good to know, right? 

I have used the Elemis Cleansing Balm @itsfi . I could not wait to finish it. It reminded me of Take the Day Off with a medicinal order at an overinflated price. I was disappointed.

That’s too bad about the Elemis balm @Loretta55. 😞 Clinique TTDO Balm is such a wonderful understated gets the job done cleansing balm. I went through so many jars of that balm; I still keep it in the rotation but the Farmacy balm and some cleansing oils have been at the top of the first cleanse choices for me at the moment. 

@CookieGirl1 

That’s a great haul! I love Fresh lippies. 

@GG84 you and me both! 

This is what I call therapy!!! @CookieGirl1 so beyond jealous of you all that have access to a trader Joe's!!!! 

@lmaster gotta admit, the mist smells and feels super nice. 

@CookieGirl1 ,

Yay for you!  How cute are those Fresh Lip Balms boxes!  Love your photos.

@tsavorite Totally agree--on the therapy AND the boxes.

@CookieGirl1   You have great taste, and you aren't alone in your May activity. 🙂

testing