Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Swoon worthy September 2022 Hauls

fireworks-explosion.gif

7d59bc053fd0dfd22f86836c795e2942.gif

September-is-my-birthday-month-Yes-the-whole-month-Queen.gif

Pumpkin spice, sweater weather, picking out pumpkins and/ or apples & breaking out the boots!

September is the start of fall,

So please share what filled your cart up with us all!

P.s. please continue to use the August haul thread until September 1st

Re: Swoon worthy September 2022 Hauls

Clionadh and Cirque Colors: 

hauls-2022-sept-23-CirqueClionadh.jpeg

Swatches & notes: 
Spoiler
Clionadh - this is my first time trying their shadows. I knew they’d be soft textured but good grief, these might be the softest shadows I own. Not velvety buttery smooth, just very very soft. That’s not a bad thing, at least for now. Depends on how they perform on my lids. The soft texture should be good for color washing my lids, and hopefully these shades are buildable for more impact and bolder pigmentation. As expected, the color shifts are beautiful. 

Photos taken in my warm bathroom lighting, with slight digital temperature adjustment to get closer-to-reality (not ridiculously over-warm) colors.Photos taken in my warm bathroom lighting, with slight digital temperature adjustment to get closer-to-reality (not ridiculously over-warm) colors.
Cirque Colors - they recently re-released some magnetic polishes, including 2 I’d wanted but never ordered. Dream Within a Dream is more multidimensional than my swatch photo depicts, with more colors that appear in person. I should’ve taken photos of that one at various angles to really show it off. Morningtide is a plain jelly that’ll be fun to work with in various ways. In my photos, the swatches below the nail show how each magnetic polish looks as-is (no magnet used). For their nail swatches, I used a ring magnet. 

L: indoor light. R: flash photo that pulled a bit magenta, but I didn't feel like fussing with temp and tint during photo editing.L: indoor light. R: flash photo that pulled a bit magenta, but I didn't feel like fussing with temp and tint during photo editing.
I don’t often keep product boxes, but I can’t bring myself to recycle Firecracker’s box. 

hauls-2022-sept-23-FirecrackerBox-1.jpeghauls-2022-sept-23-FirecrackerBox-2.jpeg
LynBDesigns 13 Days of Holoween Advent Mystery Box: 

Everything in the bundle: 12 polishes + 1 not-a-polish treat.Everything in the bundle: 12 polishes + 1 not-a-polish treat.
Swatches & notes: 
Spoiler
I ordered this in August and it arrived this week. The theme of this mystery bundle is Disney villains. I expected to see polishes named after cosmetic-brand popular villains like Ursula, Maleficent, Evil Queen, Scar, and a few others. But shades for Yzma, Prince John, and Claude Frollo were a welcome surprise. At least, I assume that's who some shades were named for. 😄 

Hellfire is a thermal polish.Hellfire is a thermal polish.No-Belle and OWTH are magnetic polishes, though the latter's *very* subtle about it. Also, an unusual color choice for that Disney character. Huh.No-Belle and OWTH are magnetic polishes, though the latter's *very* subtle about it. Also, an unusual color choice for that Disney character. Huh.

Sephora haul.   Pleased the fragrance GWP came with the cardboard. 

20220924_222046.jpg

@greeneyedgirl107 I love perfume samples.  I know that not everyone is into them but as someone who loves fragrance and just needs to try things, I think that assortments like that are great!

Nice haul, @greeneyedgirl107 !  Enjoy trying your new perfume samples! 💖💖💖

0923221918_HDR.jpg

 A forgotten Sephora & other bday gifts💙💙💙

0923221919.jpg

All of your posts,  these are all such good buys @sonnydee 🤩😍 Happy Birthday to you girl! 🎂 🥳

Thanks so much @CynthieLu 💙💙💙

Love the lipstick casing, @sonnydee, and your palette swatches look great!  Have you gotten to wear the eye and cheek palettes much yet?

Sephora. CT brush was smaller than what I thought it would be. And they finally got PM blue blitz in stock!!!💙💙💙

0923221827.jpg

0923221831.jpg

0923221832.jpg

Its my own birthday month & I haven't even been sharing my precious...😬 I'm gonna rectify that now. 😁 Charlotte Tilbury direct. Yes, the brightener is in the shade tan/deep. Yes, I did flip it over as soon as I opened it to make sure. The liner is the newest eyeliner for taking sleep in navy. And the lippie is in Island Dream. I'm glad I scooped it up when I did its been oos for a bit. 😱

0824221642.jpg

0824221643.jpg

0824221644.jpg

0923221805.jpg

0923221806.jpg

0923221807a.jpg

Happy Birthday, @sonnydee !  Great hauls! 🎂

Happy birthday, @sonnydee ! 🥳🍰🥂  Great birthday present! 🎁  The lippie is very pretty! 💋💄

Edit:  I just saw the rest of your hauls!  Impressive!  Enjoy! 💖💖💖

Nice birthday hauls @sonnydee .

Thank you @Loretta55 @faeriegirl 💙💙💙 I ordered the PM holiday drop the palette & the blue mascara so hopefully they will come soon

Happy bday @sonnydee , you got lovely things! The ND blush looks so soft and so pretty. 

The shades of the trio is right out of my dreams. (Ha! See what i did there😉) @Sunnysmom I usually have to pass on most face palettes, too light/too pink but this 1 is just right

Awesome hauls @sonnydee !

@sonnydee What a lovely bday CT haul.

Thanks @SportyGirly125 💙💙💙

950 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos165
  • fireworks-explosion.gif
  • 7d59bc053fd0dfd22f86836c795e2942.gif
  • September-is-my-birthday-month-Yes-the-whole-month-Queen.gif
  • B7DAFEEA-B985-4AA5-BE22-9E9C86EAF0F2.jpeg
  • A87AEB83-F4A3-4715-882C-ECB23C6DE6CB.jpeg
  • 61601E17-5B34-48F4-83F7-5D5B5E80EA5B.jpeg
  • 20220902_075639_mh1662120327808.jpg
  • 57DC3B97-2E8E-4957-A5BD-AB1A40387FF9.jpeg
  • A70FB9C1-2E5F-4EDF-95F7-06BECB1BB28D.jpeg
  • Hmm, didn't open the compact as wide as I thought for this photo.
  • I might gift the Volition samples + that makeup bag to someone.
  • Highlighter photo: left swatch is diffused, right swatch is intentionally heavy.
  • Why it's as if I realized greens are lacking in my polish collection. :D Vita's warm state is a slightly yellow green that doesn't show well in this photo.
  • pm haul.jpg
  • Tilted the swatches to show some of the color shifts.
testing