Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Spooky October Hauls 2019

October is here which means fall is here along with all the beautiful holiday releases, and cozy weather. It is my birthday month so I thought to start the haul thread for this month. Show me what amazing goodies you got, whether they are big or small, I always love seeing new hauls.

october-1000x700.jpg

Re: Spooky October Hauls 2019

I know some products have been out for a while but I'm Brazilian and I live in the United States, but next month I'll be traveling to Brazil, where the seasons are opposite, so I think the Mini Tropic and Viviv Liquid Eyeliner will fall like a glove with the warm, tropical weather. These vibrant colors are usable all year, it's hot all year round, it looks like we're always in the summer.

You're definitely on a roll, @thmz! I love your new eyeliners and eyeshadow palettes!

That Too Faced Christmas Party set is getting me soo excited for the holidays! <333

A recent TJmaxx haul. So many goodies!!

A52E9FB2-9A9B-42E4-A037-714A643BBFF2.jpeg

C7355151-5B3D-4A7F-9FF1-5EF8D833F9A9.jpeg

Such wonderful finds @trishavt! Love the Ceramidin line for fall/ winter! Enjoy all your lovely treats! 💕

Great haul @trishavt!

@trishavt what great finds you got. 

Enjoy you new products @trishavt!

Enjoy you new products @trishavt!

@trishavt Those masks are amazing! 

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT  Omg yes! Dr Jart has some of the best masks and skin care in general! I’m so excited to use these. 

nice!! @trishavt

nice!! @trishavt

@trishavt looks like some great finds!

Are those velvet lip glides @trishavt ? What a steal! Both of those colors are gorgeous, and Roseland will be perfect for fall 🙂

@SurprisedLemur  Yes they are! Can you believe it? 😉 and the price of both was less than the retail cost of one. Now I wish I got backups but I have so much lip stuff already I was good with one of each 😄 

RE: Spooky October Hauls 2019

Woohoo! Happy Birthday month to us!🎉

Re: RE: Spooky October Hauls 2019

Happy birthday month @samkeaysxo !

D7942E5D-FF23-4D18-B74D-89A8FD81A2CC.gif

RE: Spooky October Hauls 2019

Happy Birthday month @Anastasiya13! I received the Volume 5 Play Luxe today (version B). My lighting is poor so I did lighten the photo to try to accurately portray the color of the bag. It’s emerald green. I wanted to order the option that had the Amore Pacific eye cream, but it seems it was sold out in an instant. I definitely enjoy the luxe editions of Play!

Beautiful set @bem564! The emerald bag is very pretty and the set has some great products! 💖

That set looks great @bem564!

I love the green bag and the SK-II Essence is my favorite product. <333

This is a really nice set, @bem564!

This is a really nice set, @bem564!
10 Replies
testing