Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

OH my gosh... After seeing this thread I went to the sale section and literally gasped... I just kept scrolling there was so much stuff! And some of it I've seen in the sale bin like last yr and then it was gone and came back again! So weird... There is a ton of Tarte products on sale too! Interested in a couple of the palettes.... Hehe;) 

Does anyone have a pic of the Kat Von D brushes that are now out of stock? I am really curious to see what I missed.

I was thinking the same thing!

upload_227112874583453689.jpg

So nice, annec322! Luv them at $25 & am OBSESSED w/them at $10!!!

Nice.  Thanks for posting.  Do you know how much they were?

$25.  But I plan to take them into my SiJCP.  Someone posted before they ring up as $9.99 there.

Wow $10 is a deal!

Very nice. I now see what all the fuss was about 🙂

Thanks for posting it.

Very nice!  I just spent part of my August Ulta budget at Sephora.  Oh well - better than spending my utilities budget at Sephora!

LOL! Completely understand mw23!

Anonymous Insider

I'm so sad I missed out on the KVD Saint palette. I actually love this palette (bought it when it was full price) because it has one of my favorite eyeshadow ever. I hope it comes back to stock. 🙂 

I picked up the MUFE brush set, the UD primer, KVD sinnner palette and her brush set. I found if you search on the word Bittar and scroll down it shows you other items for sale that aren't on the main page. I found the KVD brushes that way and it also showed Esperanza (but OOS) you may want to check there as it keeps popping up different sale stuff in that little "you may also like" section.

Anonymous Insider

Thank you whomever bought the last OCC Beta, it almost made me put in a purchase and now I can sigh in relief.

Thank you!  Bought too much, but in separate orders, of course! (Caught up on all the codes I missed)

I got the KVD Sinner palette, OCC Echo polish & Rollergirl lip tar, & the UD 'Native' cheek palette:D

Anonymous Insider

My heart leaped when I saw 5 pages in the sale section! So much good stuff.

Missed  the standing ALEXIS BITTAR LIQUID GOLD SET...but love this one too!

brush.jpg

So gorgeous!

darn it, I missed Esperanza again...it may never be mine!  

I did grab Saint, Sinner and the brush set though! 🙂

I missed all of the Kat Von D. So bummed. I did scoop up the Korres and Ren sets though.

Me, too - I actually ended up buying it for way too much on ebay a few months ago because I didn't think it would ever come back, but wanted to snag one for my sister.  😞

testing