Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

So, Memorial Day Sale is afoot.... However, check your loves list! Some items are actually on sale, but are not appearing that way in the sale section.

Good advice, thank you! @danielledanielle 🙏🙏

@CynthieLu, NP! Things are appearing now.  May want to also see if other retailers are offering comparable discounts tho

Another PSA: app is being a bit buggy, for example I searched 'Gxve' and it gave me no results

I'm not seeing many sales but I'm hopefully they'll turn up if I do some sleuthing. 😉 Your right, there are a good amount of sales atm. My emails are going off with deal alerts directly from brands. 🤩

been seeing this on sale for a while so surprised it hasn’t sold out! The lip plumper itself costs more than this set price!❤️
IMG_5458.jpeg

@happyskincare  what a fabulous find and  the price was so right .. hard to believe that whole set was 42.00 .. I always loved the Too Faced products this set is amazing 

This is such a cute pallette love the shades it’s always good to come across a good bargain 🫶 @happyskincare 

Anyone looking for the glass nail file, it's currently in stock

SEPHORA COLLECTION Reusable Glass Nail File 

Woah, throwback product! Isn't this 2 yrs old? 😍 Too Faced Pretty Rich Diamond Light Eyeshadow Palette 

Screenshot_20230630_234841_Sephora.jpg

@Buootiful 🙊 like 4 and a half years lol. I think it came out near the end of 2018.

I thought the Melt was a good deal!

Screenshot_20230629_181609_Sephora.jpg

Palettes a plenty and other items.

Anastasia Beverly Hills NORVINA® Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 6 for Face & Body 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina® Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 5 for Face & Body Lilac 

HUDA BEAUTY Rose Quartz Eyeshadow Palette 

Melt Cosmetics Gemini Eyeshadow Palette 1& Melt Cosmetics Gemini Eyeshadow Palette 2 

Etc etc

Pat Mcgrath on sale with some Star Wars included 😍:

https://www.sephora.com/brand/pat-mcgrath-labs

Buootiful_0-1680894600455.png

@Buootiful I got the email about it the other and was bummed the eye pigment had already sold out. 

@Samtian 

11A9106E-6A6B-489D-8AA3-31AEF7EA7FD2.jpeg

99111051-0CAF-41B6-8250-0E597B3B7408.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 Thanks, the one I want is the sold out one. 

Woo hoo that's awesome! @Buootiful  I checked for us in 🇨🇦  but it's not on ours. Enjoy those excellent deals 👌 😀 

TOM FORD Gloss Luxe Lip Gloss 06 Ravish TOM FORD Gloss Luxe Lip Gloss 10 Love Lust 

3 Replies
testing