Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

UD Naked on the Run is in the sale section @ $39 ($15 off original price).

I originally got this using the $15 off 50 coupon last year. Glad I didn't pay full price for it. This palette didn't seem to do that well. It's just too clunky for an "on the go." Plus once you use the 3 items, you just have a waste of space of empty slots, unless you buy new items to put in there. 

Oooh I was thinking of getting two of these for my twin cousins for xmas but I was going to wait until after Black Friday in case something awesome showed up.  Now it is in my price range, should I take that as a sign and buy it?

I've been waiting for that to go on sale.  I don't want it, I've just been waiting.

Ahhh, I had been eyeing that for a while. But I just bought the Naked Flushed set (bronzer, blush, and highlighter). What do you ladies think, would it be worth returning the Flushed set for the Naked on the Run set? (It has a bronzer/blush but no highlighter).

Depends whether a) having a usable/not orangey bronzer is important to you, and b) whether you plan to actually go on the go with it. Naked Flushed is hands down more convenient for travel, but the shadows and eye/lip stuff in OTR is really good. I don't reach for OTR often just because it's so bulky, but it's a nice shadow palette and definitely worth it at the sale price. 

I've had Naked on the Run sitting in a drawer for several months, unused. A month ago, I pulled it out and have been using it quite regularly. The shadows apply well, good color payoff and I love the eyeliner. The bronzer is the only item I don't use- too orange; but, I love the blush and highlighter. At $39, I think this is a fantastic deal.

I wish they just put the extra items on the side instead of inside the palette. I do like the shadows though. 

Agreed!  NOTR is just way too large/clunky.  I store mine in the back of my makeup cabinet so I always forget to use it.  😞

For those who want a makeup brush encrusted with Swarovski crystals.

sephora swarovski.png

LOL I saw that and I was like UUUUUU and then I saw the price and I was like ohhhh NOT

yeah, i may have been spending too much on makeup but even I don't think I can justify 200 on a brush with crystals

Not just any crystals.  Swarkovski crystals.  Now don't you feel silly?  Its clearly an amazing bargain. Robot tongue

Seriously though, I do wonder who buys these things...I wouldn't even think it would be comfortable to hold...and it would be really hard to disinfect.

you know the funny thing, I do competitive ballroom dancing and i have a custom dress, so I know how much ANYTHING with swarovski crystals costs.  But why a brush? And why the whole handle? Ergonomically i would think you would do just a section.  But I guess its like the guy in russia who swarovski'd a CARcar.jpg

ohh love that car!

Lol that car is crazy!

The Anna Sui Coffret in back in the sale section/ "Only a few left"

There's a ton of Bliss products in the sale section now.

I was so excited when I saw all the Bliss stuff. I just hope it lasts for that good promo code.

Which promo code is this??/

Yes like the one that got away 😞 I keep trying it but it's not back yet

2 Replies
testing