Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

Niki - I think we must have posted simultaneously - lol!  🙂

Yes, but you got the picture and URL up - I just franticly typed it up especially since I had an item in my cart and it went poof within a 90 second window!

Did the Sephora Glitz & Glam Favorites kit pass by the Sales section and I missed it? I wanted to buy it but figured since it was old it was bound to go on sale. Now it's not showing up. Boo.

It's disappeared and reappeared more than once. You still have a shot at it.

A bunch of the Anna Sui items have shown back up

Alas - not the mini coffret (yet?)

I was wondering how those UD lippies were as well? on a close up on the UD website they look sparkly and I'm not sure I would like that. They are also on sale at Ulta and the UD website as well as all the eye shadow primers and the Amo & smoked palettes

The ones I have aren't sparkly, but I don't have any of the ones that are on sale. I think this whole line is being discontinued which is why they're on sale everywhere. 

Looking again I see what you mean the ones I was looking at were Adrenalin and big bang and they look sparkly.

Yes, I saw the other sales and passed on them as well. I wanted to use the CLEANSER promo code to get the Beauty Blender cleanser, so I am trying to find a $25 order to put together. I may just pass, because my solid cleanser still has a lot left. It leaves stains in my BB, so I wondered if the liquid was better.

I really like the BB liquid cleanser although it takes like 20 rinsings to get it out of the BB.

That's funny I do that too. I'm constantly trying to put an order together to get a deluxe sample when there is not a thing on earth that I really need. The boxes keep coming and my husband and the UPS guy and then my office staff and the Ontrac guy all think I've completely lost it

Anyone have these UD lippies? Are they good enough to break a lippie no buy?

http://www.sephora.com/super-saturated-high-gloss-lip-color-P292016?skuId=1348853

Also, a lot of new lip tars are listed today.

I like them....don't love them.  They're fine....

I have a few i like, they're very glossy. 

I don't think they're no buy worthy.

Alexis Bittar's brushes are all back in stock including the jewel encrusted one

http://www.sephora.com/search/search.jsp?keyword=Bittar&mode=all

Also picked up an OCC small powder brush - they have a few for sale

Lots of OCC stuff has been added to the sales section

'Sebastian' is finally mine! I hope this looks good, haha...

Oooh I'm excited to see that color on you!!!

Thanks! I'm excited to try it! I may have also ordered 'Anita'... I thought about 'Black Dahlia', but I wonder if it's more blue than 'Anita' but similarly dark? I prefer warmer colors on myself.

Anonymous Insider

Gwen, if you have ever swatched Bite Truffle or Elderberry (or even TF Black Dahlia), Black Dahlia is the same. Dahlia is a berry, whereas Anita is a dark browned red similar to how Bite Cognac is a brown that becomes red in flash/bright light.

1 Reply
testing