Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sale Season is Upon Us! Whatcha Getting?

We're at that time of year where we're getting our loves list in order for the Fall/Winter sales! What's on everyone's list? 

Heres mine: 

IMG_0153.PNGIMG_0154.PNG

Re: Sale Season is Upon Us! Whatcha Getting?

Done!!!

Ugh, I have so many sets in my loves list that I'll probably never get because of money. I've narrowed it down here...a few restocks, a few new things I wanna try

Screen Shot 2017-10-12 at 10.54.03 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-10-12 at 10.54.13 AM.png

The Tata set turned me onto the brand 2 years ago. I love those products. 

This is what I have so far in my "wishlist".... 

I would love to add some eyeshadow palettes but I don't know which ones ..  

wishlist.PNG

I must have that watermelon sleep facial.

I must have that watermelon sleep facial.

What is this watermelon sleeping facial?

What is this watermelon sleeping facial?

Re: I must have that watermelon sleep facial.

It smells just like a jolly rancher!

Re: I must have that watermelon sleep facial.

You will love it!

I definitely want some eye palettes and lip kits (I need more of either like I need a hole in the head!) Looking forward to a little "me" gift!!  Some that are looking awesome are Tarte, Too Faced, Anastasia Beverly Hills, and Urban Decay Glitter looks fun!!

There are some seriously awesome sets this year I want like everything haha. But when I narrow down my list I know I at least will pick up the Becca face palette, some holiday lippie sets (definitely the tarte mermaid one and I think the marc jacobs one) and one of the peter thomas roth face masks. And then more boringly I need more foundation, primer and a new mascara. 

I'm sure i'll end up with other things, I have a list of wants but those things are on my definitely purchasing list!

RE: Re: Sale Season is Upon Us! Whatcha Getting?

I want more Pat McGrath lipsticks. I'm kind of kicking myself for not waiting until 10/20 to use my friends and family discount because I want to check out the colors in person.

Realistically, this is all I should be buying:

Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 2.15.25 PM.png

I'd really like to get the Hourglass Metallic strobe palette too, but I'm trying to be good. 😇

@Asche Have you tried the Verb yet? Im debating buying the ghost shampoo and conditioner as it says its for fine hair, however Id like to hear more reviews if I can!

@sabrinas No I haven't tried any of the 'ghost oil' line yet, but I'm interested in it for the same reason. 😞 I've been using their hydrating conditioner for a while now, but since my hair is quite fine I feel like it's a bit too heavy for it. Sorry! I wish I could be more helpful. If I end up getting it sooner rather than later I'll report my thoughts. 🙂

ETA: @sabrinas  so I got the Ghost Oil conditioner and it is literally the worst hair product I've ever used. 😖 In the shower, after rinsing it out, my hair felt extremely heavy and glued together. It didn't matter how much I rinsed, that feeling never changed. It did not felt smooth or silky, it just felt tangled and glued together. At that moment I had a very bad feeling, but I figured I'd see how things went. After I got out of the shower and dried it off a bit, then I began attempted to brush my hair (I always use a wooden wide-tooth comb which has always been fantastic). I could not get the come through my hair at all. I had to use so many detangling products just to make it bearable, otherwise I'd still be trying to brush it now. It was so bad I almost got back in the shower to shampoo out the conditioner and start over. I won't ever touch this stuff again. I went straight to the store and bought my favourite Redken conditioner. Needless to say I'll be returning this stuff. I don't know how this conditioner has such great reviews, I've never used anything this bad. Even regular old drugstore conditioners have worked better for me. -__- Maybe you'd have a different experience, but I wouldn't recommend this stuff.

@Asche have you tried the UD mascara? I requested a sample on UD direct when it was first released but never received anything.

@ElleElleG I got a sample of it with a promo code and fell in love with it after the first use! 🙂

I want all the lip sets!! And a couple eyeshadow palettes- still deciding on which ones. 

Thanks, @sabrinas, for giving me the idea to add items to my cart!!  My loves list has way more items than I'd actually buy at one time.

Last year, I bought the Laura Mercier advent calendar, which had this chest of drawers big enough to hold some full size products.  Since it was a really nice container, I saved it, in hopes of filling it up with new items this year.  So (with the exception of the beauty blender), the items on my sale wish list are sets (since you can get stuff cheaper when they're in a set), so that I can have a total of 12 items to put in my advent calendar.  My plan is to have my husband actually fill the calendar so that I can still be surprised each day.Sale List.png

I love that mascara!

I love that mascara!

Re: I love that mascara!

That's awesome because I've never even tried the mascara!!  I picked it out because I used to have the lipstick in the set and loved it, but then I lost it.  And since I was trying to pick out sets and that lipstick was part of the set, I figured there was no harm in trying out a new mascara, too.

Re: I love that mascara!

Me too! @Luvstravel & @Kim888, it's one of my all time favorite mascara's! 

3 Replies
Photos56
  • IMG_0153.PNG
  • IMG_0154.PNG
  • Screen Shot 2017-10-05 at 10.41.17 AM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-10-05 at 10.41.39 AM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-10-05 at 10.41.53 AM.png
  • 20171008_103353.png
  • 20171008_103229.png
  • SephoraLoveList2.PNG
  • SephoraLoveList3.PNG
  • SephoraLoveList1.PNG