cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Not So Naughty November Hauls (2018)

7A5FA4DE-2EEE-49DF-B9DD-115883A7C935.jpeg

Novrmber is here! That means sales, hauls, birthdays (like mine), and more! Show us what you picked up this month, from makeup, to sweaters and boots, to new books you’ve been looking forward to! Show it alll off!  

Re: Not So Naughty November Hauls (2018)

beautiful haul @darlyndar Let me know how do you like the brushes after you try them. 

Used them yesterday @naturalooks15. The small fan brush was AMAZING for contour and bronzer. It gave a beautiful diffused look with no harsh lines. I used the big fan for my Hourglass blush. It applied a slight wash of color, which was what I was looking for. The crease brush was perfect for application but found that I had to go in with a stiffer brush to blend it up and out. All three brushes were sooooooo soft. I’m going to order a few more that weren’t available in store. 

Oh, that fan brush is a nice one @darlyndar! Have fun with all your pretty new treats!

@itsfi The small fan brush is my favorite out of the three! Such a great purchase. 

Nice haul!  You got a lot of nice items!

@darlyndar I LOVE the KVD Fetish blush and highlight palette!  I also got my daughter the Morphe x James Charles palette as an early Christmas gift and it is so pretty!  Enjoy!

I’m glad I bought the KVD @Tamara76! It’s very pretty. Going to play with the James Charles today. Let’s see how it goes. Lol

Great haul @darlyndar

@darlyndar All the palettes are soo pretty! I haven't even heard of that Morphe + James Charles palette!!😍

I really need to remember to bring out my bright palettes for Halloween! – that is such a great use for them! 👌

I love all the NYX lippies you chose! 👍❤️

Really @Shosh85? I only watch a couple you tubers but apparently there’s a ton of drama around the palette. 🙄🙄🙄 None of that stuff sways my opinion in the least. It has neutrals and brights. I own so many Morphe palettes and brushes and they all work really well for such a great price. 

@darlyndar Those Morphe Sponges are my fav too! You can never have too many make up brushes, it's a fact 😄

Are they easily accessible for you @GG84? I’ll send one in your package! I’m still curating it so I promise I’ll send it out Tuesday. 

@darlyndar Sephora sells Morphe in Canada 😊 Easily accessible ❤❤❤❤

I'm still waiting on all your items to arrive so no rush! 

RE: Not So Naughty November Hauls (2018)

I live in Canada close to a border, so went to Trader Joe’s to pick up a few things & found this new mask trio set for $6.99! And these $1.99 masks are lovely!

@rrroxanne love the mask haul!!

@rrroxanne love the mask haul!!

Re: RE: Not So Naughty November Hauls (2018)

Nice haul!  Please let us know your thoughts in the mask thread!

@rrroxanne All of those masks sound lovely!

@rrroxanne I’m so curious now! I need to go to my Trader Joe’s and check our all the goodies. 

Great deal, @rrroxanne!

Nice! @rrroxanne

Ooh, that new trio set looks good @rrroxanne! 😀 Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on these! 

2,610 Replies
testing