cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Not So Naughty November Hauls (2018)

7A5FA4DE-2EEE-49DF-B9DD-115883A7C935.jpeg

Novrmber is here! That means sales, hauls, birthdays (like mine), and more! Show us what you picked up this month, from makeup, to sweaters and boots, to new books youโ€™ve been looking forward to! Show it alll off!  

Re: Not So Naughty November Hauls (2018)

@RemyJhin  @Luvstravel  and everyone else: I just wanted to let you know that the December Hauls thread is kindly being hosted by @ZombieMetroAnt here:  https://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup-Is-Life/December-Hauls-with-a-Jack-Skellington-twist-2018/td...

Come join us there!

Thank you lol, I forgot it was even December

Thank you lol, I forgot it was even December's Haul time.

Many Ulta orders, and sigma. Most purchases in the first pic, then gwps besides things mixed in like the Ofra gwp bag, CoverFX trio, lids and lashes set etc. I got a little Benefit primer and Pur mascara for my Diamond qualifying box.

Great haul @RemyJhin ! So many minis and samples! โค๏ธ The makeup bags are so cute!

thank you!

Thank you I really love minis!

Here is my 2nd order from Natasha Denona Black Friday sale. I ordered the Blush Duo #15, Super Glow Highlighting in Fair and the five paneyeshadow palette in #4 and #11. The blush and highlighter didn't take a good pic, but they are really pretty. Both eyeshadows swatched very creamy and pigmented.

These palettes are beautiful @Luvstravel. Glad you are keeping some for yourself to enjoy ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

@sonnydee, the granddaughter ended up picking two of the 5 palette eyeshadows in #2 and #4 and then the super glow highlighter in fair, so the rest went into my beauty stash ๐Ÿ˜‹

Just beautiful!  I love the greens and browns in her eyeshadow palette, @Luvstravel!

@curlychiquita, Natasha Denona was my favorite Black Frid...

@curlychiquita, Natasha Denona was my favorite Black Friday haul. I love her products.

RE: Not So Naughty November Hauls (2018)

Itโ€™s so beautiful๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Enjoy!

@samkeaysxo, Thanks.

@samkeaysxo, Thanks.

@Luvstravel What beautiful palettes! These are on my wishlist! 

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT, really love her products!

@RebeccaBT, really love her products!

@Luvstravel So pretty!!! I love them all.  Enjoy!!!

@SportyGirly125, I loved them all too. There was no duds...

@SportyGirly125, I loved them all too. There was no duds in the 2 orders. I definitely will being going on a no buy after the first of the year ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Luvstravel Oh man, i'm inlove with Palette 5.  I really wish I didnt see it. Now I will dream about it until its mine.

๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿค—

Those greens are gorgeous @Luvstravel!! ๐Ÿ’š The shades from that palette would look amazing on you!!  ๐Ÿคฉ

@itsfi, thanks. That one is staying with me and also the...

@itsfi, thanks. That one is staying with me and also the other one I swatched in my first order with the purples!
2 Replies
testing