Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Nonjudgmental November Hauls 2019

I feel the need to get a November haul thread ready with the word Nonjudgmental in the title because my birthday always overlaps with the Sephora sale.  Then there's black Friday at the end of the month.  I always end up going over the top.

20191030_212312.jpg

Besides, we all know that we will buy all the kits. ๐Ÿคฃ

(Disclaimer: I did not make the meme.  I found the meme.  I love the meme.)

Tags:

RE: Nonjudgmental November Hauls 2019

Just realized I posted in the November thread oops Repurchased my fav full coverage foundation, and picked up an eye creamfor my mom that she wanted for Christmas. Foundation was opened, and eyecream was wrapped, before I remembered so thatโ€™s why I have the purchasehistory picture instead lol. And then a tiny order from Pat McGrath; omg amazing Cyber Monday sale!! Luxetrance lipsticks are usually $55CAD, today theyโ€™re on sale for $14!! PLUS 30% off, AND FREE SHIPPING!!! I paid $19.60 for 2 Pat McGrath lipsticks?!??? So many shades were out of stock but I managed to get 2 that have been on my list! Madame Greige, and Lust Angeles.

Re: RE: Nonjudgmental November Hauls 2019

@samkeaysxo Great haul. Love PMG

Wow, great deals, @samkeaysxo!  I own both Madame Griege and Lust Angeles and love them!

RE: Nonjudgmental November Hauls 2019

Awesome haul enjoy your goodies!

Great haulin @samkeaysxo ๐Ÿ™Œ

Hi @samkeaysxo ,

Those Pat McGrath lippies are amazing! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Re: Nonjudgmental November Hauls 2019

My Small Business Saturday hauls (11.30.19)

Picked up an infinity scarf, candle and nail polish, all by local vendors. The earrings were a gwp. I picked up a different scarf and candle from this boutique last year; seems like I started a shopping tradition without even planning on it. ;)Picked up an infinity scarf, candle and nail polish, all by local vendors. The earrings were a gwp. I picked up a different scarf and candle from this boutique last year; seems like I started a shopping tradition without even planning on it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Small sheet mask haul. Stumbled upon a small, cute and new Asian beauty store while out at lunch - they offer facials as well; I may have to check that out next year. :)Small sheet mask haul. Stumbled upon a small, cute and new Asian beauty store while out at lunch - they offer facials as well; I may have to check that out next year. ๐Ÿ™‚

Great masks, @itsfi!  I love your new scarf, too!

Thank you @curlychiquita! Gonna keep my skin hydrated and glowy and my neck warm with these goodies! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hi @itsfi ,

Great haul! Face masks come in handy during the winter months. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Agree @JaneanBT; theyโ€™re great for combatting winter dryness. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

great haul ๐Ÿ‘ @itsfi I literally just used that vitamin m...

great haul ๐Ÿ‘ @itsfi I literally just used that vitamin mask the other day ๐Ÿ˜‰

Re: great haul ๐Ÿ‘ @itsfi I literally just used that vitamin m...

Yay! That makes me even more excited to try it @lmaster!  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Iโ€™ll be good and wait until I work through some of my stash first. ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

@itsfi ohhh that scarf is so pretty!

Thank you @Kim888! ๐Ÿค— Itโ€™s warm too! ๐Ÿฅฐ

@itsfi What great local finds 

Thank you @SportyGirly125! โค๏ธ It's fun to find products from local artists and vendors. ๐Ÿ™‚

@itsfi ,

Love your scarf!

Thank you @tsavorite! โค๏ธ Scarves are wonderful and so useful this time of the year. They also had one that was black with white stripes. I may have to go back and pick that one up later this month. ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Definitely happy with the things I got this month.

This palette is so pretty!This palette is so pretty!Fun little travel assortment in my favorite Rituals scent.Fun little travel assortment in my favorite Rituals scent.Thank you, TJ Maxx.Thank you, TJ Maxx.I've been wanting one of these brush holders for awhile and I found this one on Amazon super inexpensively!  It holds a surprising amount of brushes, it's perfect for travel since it zips up, and it's really easy to clean because of the plastic lining.  The blush brush is so soft and it's exactly what I wanted and I got the color switch at TJ Maxx.I've been wanting one of these brush holders for awhile and I found this one on Amazon super inexpensively! It holds a surprising amount of brushes, it's perfect for travel since it zips up, and it's really easy to clean because of the plastic lining. The blush brush is so soft and it's exactly what I wanted and I got the color switch at TJ Maxx.I'd never owned the Bite lip masks so I couldn't resist picking up a couple and I had hoped that I could snag another Cherry Green Clean but they'd sold out on Sephora's site and I didn't want to pay shipping to get one direct from Farmacy so I settled for another original; I just wanted another backup.I'd never owned the Bite lip masks so I couldn't resist picking up a couple and I had hoped that I could snag another Cherry Green Clean but they'd sold out on Sephora's site and I didn't want to pay shipping to get one direct from Farmacy so I settled for another original; I just wanted another backup.Does anyone NOT like getting the cute little mini GWPs?!Does anyone NOT like getting the cute little mini GWPs?!

2,137 Replies
testing