Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Magnificent May Hauls 2019

May might be the hauliest month so far with this sale going on!

Show me your goodies 😉

So far I've purchased:

MARC JACOBS BEAUTY - Accomplice Concealer & Touch-Up Stick

DRUNK ELEPHANT - D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Bronzing Drops

Shiseido Super-Soft, 100% Natural Facial Cotton 165 sheets

MILK MAKEUP Mini Hydro Grip Hydrating Makeup Primer with Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide .33 / 10 mL

Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask 8.5 oz/ 250 mL

LANEIGE - Lip Glowy Balm

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Sun Stalk'r Instant Warmth Bronzer I$land Ting

GIVENCHY - Teint Couture Everwear Foundation

DIOR - BACKSTAGE Eyeshadow Palette amber neutrals

Natasha Denona Bloom Cheek Palette 0.48 oz/ 13.7 g

NARS - Endless Orgasm Palette

PATRICK TA Major Glow Setting Fan

TOUCH IN SOL - Metallist Sparkling Foiled Eye Shadow - sun aurora/persian rose

Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL

Natasha Denona Biba All Neutral Eyeshadow Palette Full Size Biba Neutral Eyeshadow Palette

Sol de Janeiro Glowmotions Glow Body Oil Copacabana Bronze

Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mL

JO MALONE LONDON - Frangipani Flower Cologne

And last, but not least my fiancé picked out a new cologne TOM FORD Tuscan Leather Eau de Parfum Fragrance 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

Honestly after typing this all out I really thought  I hadn't bought much, however my list proves otherwise. Thankfully I got a ton of gift cards for my birthday so I only paid $100 out of pocket. Some of the items are still en route, once they get here I will post a pic of my mildly shameful haul LOL

IMG_4922.jpg

Re: Magnificent May Hauls 2019

That eye shadow shade is STUNNING! That MJ set is such a good value!

@sonnydee I can't tell... do you love Marc jacobs?? lol

@sonnydee I can't tell... do you love Marc jacobs?? lol

Re: @sonnydee I can't tell... do you love Marc jacobs?? lol

@lmaster maybe-just-dr-evil-meme.png

Re: @sonnydee I can't tell... do you love Marc jacobs?? lol

@sonnydee 😂😂

Love the MJ set, @sonnydee!

Wow, the gold is stunning, @sonnydee!

Wow, the gold is stunning, @sonnydee! Great haul #1!

@sonnydee, would you swatch the new Omega highlighter you...

@sonnydee, would you swatch the new MJ Omega highlighter you received the other day next to the MJ liquid highlighter that's in the set you just received? Thanks

@Luvstravel liquid on top (pinkie) new powder on bottom (...

@Luvstravel liquid on top (pinkie) new powder on bottom (thumb) my opinion-liquid is more gold & sooooo opaque. This is a very very small amount & sheered out. the powder swatched twice-didnt need to but I was trying to show the difference. Hope this helps!

Re: @Luvstravel liquid on top (pinkie) new powder on bottom (...

@sonnydee , Thanks for doing both angles.  I've swatched the MJ liquid highlighter in the store before and rembered I liked the color, but I was just re reaffirming that the new MJ Omega highlighter is too light for me and that I probably wouldn't use it enough to justify the purchase. On the other hand you just reaffirmed I do love the MJ liquid highlighter 🤩

@Luvstravel I debated this one (new powder) because I thought it would be too light on my medium skin but I love becca vanilla quartz so I figured I would use it when i want to blind people on my face, chest, legs etc..😍💖💖💖

@sonnydee , I know you're a MJ collector and you did need it in your collection, but I'm passing on it. I appreciate you always being there for me whenever I need a swatch comparison 🥰

Re: @sonnydee, would you swatch the new Omega highlighter you...

Hi @sonnydee ,

Wow! Great haul and the Marc Jacobs set looks so cute! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Awesome haul @sonnydee! That MJ set looks fantastic❤️

It is !@faeriegirl I wish the lip balm was the mocha (I have 6 of these, including this one -mauve time- but need a back up of the mocha in particular) but that's why no swatch because I already have one opened of the same color. I planned out my purchases for the sale & spaced them out too. Its helped me control myself

Magnificent May Hauls 2019

fab fit fun haul

Nice haul! Those bath salts look like a great way to unwind after a long day, @lmaster! 🙂 

@itsfi I've already used two tubes,, you are pretty creative,, I'd like to think of a way to reuse these tubes, they are glass, and I'd hate to just throw them out

@lmaster, you could use them as storage for things like bobby pins, safety pins, or paper clips, small binder clips. Or find an inexpensive test tube holder on amazon that you could use as a spice rack, put some spices in the tubes and then the tubes in the test tube holder. 

Sorta in line with the spice rack, I might make them holders for my exfoliating powders (a tube for the AmorePacific exfoliating enzyme peel powder, a tube for te Tatcha powder, etc.), label them and then place them in a test tube holder on my vanity.

Excellent idea! @itsfi thanks love 😉🤗😘💗

@lmaster Love your haul!

testing