Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Magical May Hauls 2024 ๐ŸŽฉโœจ

My oh my, May is here! ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒธ It's time to show off all the magical must haves you picked up this month.

Let's give our hauls a moment to sparkle and shine! โญ

1000017278.gif

๐ŸŽ‰And of course a huge shout out to all the May Birthday Beauties! ๐ŸŽ‰

Wishing you all the most magical month. ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ

1000017279.gif

May also holds a special day for all the Mama's, Aunts, Grand Mama's, and all the ladies who play a special role to the kiddo's in thier lives. ๐Ÿ’ Happy Mother's Day to all of you! ๐Ÿ’

If you are pampering anyone this month, we'd love to see what you've picked out. ๐Ÿซถ

Happy Haulin! ๐Ÿ›๏ธ 

Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 ๐ŸŽฉโœจ

The brushes look fantastic, what brand is it? @danielledanielle 

@BuootifulDanessa Myricks x My Kitco Collab

@danielledanielle  those brushes are awesome looking!!! Great haul!! 

Beautiful on you @danielledanielle and the brushes made me do a little gasp! Love! 

Ouhhhh those brushes look great @danielledanielle 

@danielledanielle  I can see why the ND powder foundation is getting rave reviews!  No chalkiness at all.  Thanks for the swatches!

Thanks everyone

@danielledanielle Gorgeous haul. 

That brush set looks really nice @danielledanielle ! How are you liking the foundation and the DM?

I haven't opened the other two DM, since I swatched off the grid, and it's more neutral than expected, I'm probably going to use it as an eyeshadow or mix it with something.  Haven't decided yet.  Lemonade looks very fun and I'll eventually get to it @makeitup305 

The foundation has a nice slip/buttery feel.. Probably due to silicone.  It looks chalky at first, but when I blended it into my hand, it's a perfect match.  I have the same shade (NY11) in the concealer, but it pulls pretty yellow, so it's regulated to under eye use.  The powder doesn't lean as yellow, it's more neutral pink.

I got lucky.  It is annoying that this isn't in store and not here.  When I went to Ulta, I asked for it and someone led me to the Tarte Shape Tape powder foundation.  (The consistency they said was similar..eh, debatable...the ND is smoother IMO.).   Shade match was close, so I entered that shade into foundation to get the ND, which I had been debating between that shade and the one above it.

@danielledanielle Lemonade is so cool. It would look awesome as a liner, I bet. Nicely done matching on the foundation. Idk what's going on with ND and Sephora and why they're not getting this collection. I wonder if she's slowly gonna pull out of Sephora US like she did in Canada and become an Ulta exclusive, or if it's just a specific Ulta release like Tarte sometimes does. I think my Ulta had testers for it but I can't remember.

It's so hard to tell what's happening! @makeitup305  I recall before the Ulta announcement, ND got the shelf treatment (going from one booth to just a shelf) at the NYC flagship and I thought she was going to be gone.  Now she's back to being a booth there.

@danielledanielle ND still has a booth in one of the Sephoras close to me but I think the newest one doesn't have it. I need to pay more attention next time I go.

@danielledanielle @makeitup 

ND and Sephora/Ulta mystify me as well.  My Sephora has only ever had an occasional palette or mini.  Then when it came Ulta i haven't seen anything in store.  I don't believe I've ever seen PMG at my Sephora and I only saw a pinky dink cardboard-like stand at Ulta.  The two main brands that I'm interested in have pretty much zero presence in-store.

@greeneyedgirl107 really? I have a couple of Ulta's relatively close and both of them have ND and at least one has a PMG. They've both had remodels in the past year or so, I think. I actually have a better display of PMG in the Ulta than in the Sephora on the other side of the street.

@makeitup305 I feel like I'm living in the stone ages sometimes!

@greeneyedgirl107 I have to drive at least 30 minutes to either of them since me town is kind of out of the way. The only place to buy any beauty stuff near me is Walmart or Marshalls.

@makeitup305 oh no!  That's hard.   I have a Sephora, Ulta and Sephora in Kohl's in the next town to me.  But the best shopping is north of the city and I'm south.   North is just too far due to traffic. 

@greeneyedgirl107 at this point, 30 minutes is nothing lol I usually go against traffic so it's not too bad. I take advantage on the weekends and knock out errands at Target and Costco along with my shopping ๐Ÿ˜‰ When I lived it Miami, everything was relatively close but it took at least 30 minutes to get anywhere because traffic is so bad. I don't miss it lol I'd rather spend those 30 on an empty highway than bumper to bumper.

You did do a thing @danielledanielle Your new brush set looks fantastic! ๐Ÿ˜ I was actually curious about the weight, thank you for including that detail. Have fun exploring and

getting familiar with the whole set. 

That brush set looks so good @danielledanielle!

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos214
  • 1000017278.gif
  • 1000017279.gif
  • 17144986994738838166369396453455.jpg
  • 1000017375.jpg
  • 1000017377.jpg
  • IMG_4273.jpeg
  • IMG_4839.jpeg
  • DC3A9152-0AD0-4FFF-AFF4-8DC0E2D7F252.jpeg
  • 3E7CA2AA-24E8-487D-AD68-99B3FCF0BFC5.jpeg
  • I intentionally picked shades Sephora doesnโ€™t carry, so I could use other retailer rewards instead of my most recently acquired Rouge Reward (which Iโ€™ll use for different goodies).
  • Okay, NOW Iโ€™ll stop buying so many candles this year. :D
  • 17146722456176014968085215806512.jpg
  • IMG_4283.jpeg
  • IMG_4288.jpeg
  • IMG_4097.jpeg
testing