Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Magical May Hauls 2024 ๐ŸŽฉโœจ

My oh my, May is here! ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒธ It's time to show off all the magical must haves you picked up this month.

Let's give our hauls a moment to sparkle and shine! โญ

1000017278.gif

๐ŸŽ‰And of course a huge shout out to all the May Birthday Beauties! ๐ŸŽ‰

Wishing you all the most magical month. ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ

1000017279.gif

May also holds a special day for all the Mama's, Aunts, Grand Mama's, and all the ladies who play a special role to the kiddo's in thier lives. ๐Ÿ’ Happy Mother's Day to all of you! ๐Ÿ’

If you are pampering anyone this month, we'd love to see what you've picked out. ๐Ÿซถ

Happy Haulin! ๐Ÿ›๏ธ 

Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 ๐ŸŽฉโœจ

@CynthieLu  My thoughts on the dew balm.  Itโ€™s sheer and glides on well.  If feels oily cause itโ€™s a balm.  It does give a slight dewy finish to the skin.  I think it would be good for the high points of my face as a non sparkly highlight in the sun. it is a bit heavy and greasy.  I donโ€™t think oily skinned people will enjoy this but drier skin may appreciate it more.  
i applied it over my makeup today and my makeup stayed put quite well so thatโ€™s a bonus.  I am quite shinyโ€ฆ errrr. Dewy.  Itโ€™s not a bad look but I have been appreciating more satiny skin lately.  

I'm a super dry sister over here lol. That's helpful @heartsmyface thank you! You've relieved some of my curiosity. ๐Ÿ™

I have a balm stick from Shiseido and it's heavier but it's not bad for me, I use it only for touch ups on the go. I wouldn't use a balm stick as my base SPF I don't think, but over top, definitely. ๐Ÿ˜„

A Marshalls find! ๐Ÿคฉ

1000017918.jpg

I love this mask and so does my red sensitive skin. I'm a dry girl and this is a fabulous night time moisturizer for me ๐Ÿ’ง 

A big full size jar for 34$ CAD

Annnnd another OOS online item that I found in store (This has been out since it's release online, I wonder if it will ever comeback or if it was a one time only item ๐Ÿค”)

1000017920.jpg

I've been using this at night over my serums and moisturizer and during the day after moisturizing, it's also been great on my dry hands and nails too. I'm loving this stuff! ๐Ÿคฉ

Nice haul @CynthieLu 

@CynthieLu  awesome finds! That Laneige mask is a really nice one for overnight, so soothing and refreshing. I am working on it as part of my Project Pan 2024 and I am remembering how much I like it!

Thank you ๐Ÿ’™ It's a good one right? @caitbird I find it's more affordable and has good results I can see. (And in the winter, it's extra handy for replenishing my skin after dry cold harsh days โ„๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š)

Good luck with your panning!  

@CynthieLu  thank you!

Wonderful finds, @CynthieLu!

Gotta love it when it happens @curlychiquita ๐Ÿ˜„

@CynthieLu Amazing finds!

Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜Š @SportyGirly125 

OOOH awesome finds @CynthieLu ! ๐Ÿฅฐ This reminded me that I need to use up my LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask with Niacinamide & Squalane 2.3 oz/ 70 mL !!!

I've actually seen the balm serum in my Marshalls... is it worth for me to pick it up?!?! ๐Ÿค” 

This mask and the overnight Cica Mask are the only ones I've tried. I keep seeing pieces of the Dr. Jart Ceramidin line popping up but haven't pulled the trigger yet on anything. I'm not familiar with the Laneige balm serum, what is that? @jaaayp ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿง

Ooh I meant DM balm serum (in your haul) hehe @CynthieLu I see a lot of folks posting something about it but I haven't personally tried it. Was wondering your thoughts!

Oooh gosh, oops! I'm sorry @jaaayp ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Oh em gee you've seen it in Marshalls? I've never come across anything DM there, I really hope to start seeing her products on those shelves. That's really exciting! ๐Ÿคฉ

But about the balm, I like it @jaaayp I have used Vaseline now and then, so I debated for awhile before I picked up the balm. I was debating on how much different or better this would be. And I'm sure you're not missing anything by not having this balm, it feels a little more nourishing and absorbs nicer than vaseline and it definitely helps my *very* dry skin not feel so darn dry.  I'm enjoying it a ton! If I saw it at all discount store, I would scoop it up. It works nice on my hands and nails too. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Oooh so it's like a multi task @CynthieLu ? Do you wear it under makeup or anything?! 

Wow, those are great finds @CynthieLu 

I'm pretty happy scoring these two skin wins ๐Ÿ˜‰ @Buootiful 

@CynthieLu  Great finds!!!! 

Thank you @ather ๐Ÿ˜Š

@CynthieLu enjoy , Laneige is a great brand 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos214
  • 1000017278.gif
  • 1000017279.gif
  • 17144986994738838166369396453455.jpg
  • 1000017375.jpg
  • 1000017377.jpg
  • IMG_4273.jpeg
  • IMG_4839.jpeg
  • DC3A9152-0AD0-4FFF-AFF4-8DC0E2D7F252.jpeg
  • 3E7CA2AA-24E8-487D-AD68-99B3FCF0BFC5.jpeg
  • I intentionally picked shades Sephora doesnโ€™t carry, so I could use other retailer rewards instead of my most recently acquired Rouge Reward (which Iโ€™ll use for different goodies).
  • Okay, NOW Iโ€™ll stop buying so many candles this year. :D
  • 17146722456176014968085215806512.jpg
  • IMG_4283.jpeg
  • IMG_4288.jpeg
  • IMG_4097.jpeg
testing