Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Magical May Hauls 2024 ๐ŸŽฉโœจ

My oh my, May is here! ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒธ It's time to show off all the magical must haves you picked up this month.

Let's give our hauls a moment to sparkle and shine! โญ

1000017278.gif

๐ŸŽ‰And of course a huge shout out to all the May Birthday Beauties! ๐ŸŽ‰

Wishing you all the most magical month. ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ

1000017279.gif

May also holds a special day for all the Mama's, Aunts, Grand Mama's, and all the ladies who play a special role to the kiddo's in thier lives. ๐Ÿ’ Happy Mother's Day to all of you! ๐Ÿ’

If you are pampering anyone this month, we'd love to see what you've picked out. ๐Ÿซถ

Happy Haulin! ๐Ÿ›๏ธ 

Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 ๐ŸŽฉโœจ

@faeriegirl  wow, fabulous hauls! You picked up some awesome beauties here - hope you enjoy everything! ๐Ÿ’œ

Thank you @caitbird!

@faeriegirl fantastic hauls.  Oribe at 25% off is a great deal.

Thank you @CorgiMommy

I tried out the Auto replenish feature from Sephora. Thanks @TeamBIC  I picked out Topicals Faded Under Eye Brightening & Clearing Eye Masks 6 pairs / pack  because I love using an eye mask while I am getting ready and I picked out Summer Fridays Mini Cloud Dew Oil-Free Gel Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL  since it is a great moisturizer and I can also easily bring a mini with me when I am travelling! 

IMG_0785.jpeg

โ€ƒ

@ather, Iโ€™ll have to check out those Topicals under eye masks at some point. I spy some great foil samples from your hauls. ๐Ÿ˜

@itsfi  Yes! They are nice! I donโ€™t know if they will replace the SC caffeine ones but I like they come in a 6 pack!! Yes! I havenโ€™t tested them yet but Iโ€™m excited to try both of them! 

I need to try those eye masks @ather!

@faeriegirl  Yes! I really enjoy them! Worth a try! And a 6 pack is a great deal! 

@ather  I haven't tried those eye masks, but they look really great. I love the idea of putting them on while getting ready! 

@PrettyPaint  they are great! I love using an eye mask when getting ready! Or if Iโ€™m working from home and no one needs to see me! 

That moisturizer sounds lovely @ather 

@lmaster  I like it for summer when I tend to be on the oilier side. Or when I travel south and itโ€™s more humid. But Iโ€™m sure it works all year. I just get more dry in the winter and need something that has a thicker texture! 

Great ideas @ather ! I never think to use a mask when Iโ€™m getting ready, ๐Ÿค” I think the SF Gel Cream will be so nice for warmer weather! 

@Sunnysmom  Itโ€™s perfect for summer! I normally use them on the weekend when I donโ€™t wear a ton of makeup! 

The under eye masks are such a brilliant idea for your replen purchase @ather I love the thought of wearing them while getting ready and doing your makeup. ๐Ÿ‘Œ That's so smart!

@CynthieLu  Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜Š I thought it was a perfect idea for auto replenish! 

@ather  great haul & use of auto-replenish! I have heard good things about those eye masks for sure, I am definitely curious about them. I picked up a sample of that Summer Fridays moisturizer from the Rewards Bazaar with one of my recent orders and am looking forward to trying it (not that I need any more moisturizers of course ๐Ÿ˜…). Hope you enjoy everything!

@caitbird  Thank you! The masks are a great addition! You should try them out!! The moisturizer is amazing. Canโ€™t wait to hear your thoughts. 

@ather I love those eye masks, enjoy

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos212
  • 1000017278.gif
  • 1000017279.gif
  • 17144986994738838166369396453455.jpg
  • 1000017375.jpg
  • 1000017377.jpg
  • IMG_4273.jpeg
  • IMG_4839.jpeg
  • DC3A9152-0AD0-4FFF-AFF4-8DC0E2D7F252.jpeg
  • 3E7CA2AA-24E8-487D-AD68-99B3FCF0BFC5.jpeg
  • I intentionally picked shades Sephora doesnโ€™t carry, so I could use other retailer rewards instead of my most recently acquired Rouge Reward (which Iโ€™ll use for different goodies).
  • Okay, NOW Iโ€™ll stop buying so many candles this year. :D
  • 17146722456176014968085215806512.jpg
  • IMG_4283.jpeg
  • IMG_4288.jpeg
  • IMG_4097.jpeg
testing