Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

Join me in celebrating the month of July (my birthday month🥳) by showing off all your wonderful hauls! Whether they are big or small let’s see them all!64E56E10-ADE8-4FD2-B22E-508148FE5786.jpeg

Re: Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

Happy birthday month @faeriegirl!!! 🎂

Thank you @ShortErica!

Birthday haul incoming! I think on my actual birthday (July 10) I'll buy a beauty blender.. I don't like buying them anymore cause there's always affordable options, but it's my birthday....so maybe. 6271E35E-79E7-423D-ABBF-057C646035BA.jpgE71E92F2-95BF-435C-A13F-F2B54C0F75A2.jpgIMG_0049.jpeg

happy early birthday @blackWhiskey! 🎉🎉 have you played...

happy early birthday @Blackwhiskey! 🎉🎉 have you played with Jawbreaker yet? I haven't dipped into mine yet. 😬

Re: happy early birthday @blackWhiskey! 🎉🎉 have you played...

@Nickelliebear1 wrote:
happy early birthday @Blackwhiskey! 🎉🎉 have you played with Jawbreaker yet? I haven't dipped into mine yet. 😬

I havent played just swatched. Hopefully on my birthday ill get to use colors!

@Blackwhiskey Happy Birthday 🥳 I'm drooling over your He...

@Blackwhiskey Happy Birthday 🥳 I'm drooling over your Hermes 😍 Is that a different Kat Von D mascara then the sample you tried before and didn't like? I was curious when it came up as a GWP, but didn't get it.

Re: @Blackwhiskey Happy Birthday 🥳 I'm drooling over your He...

@Luvstravel wrote:
@BlackwhiskeyHappy Birthday 🥳 I'm drooling over your Hermes 😍 Is that a different Kat Von D mascara then the sample you tried before and didn't like? I was curious when it came up as a GWP, but didn't get it.

Yes it is different, i havent tried it out yet but i hope the mini version is bigger than the full size.. which is what i had bought before.

Happy birthday @Blackwhiskey!! 🎉🎈 Look at that Hermès!! Would love to know your thoughts on the boscia treatment toner after you’ve had an opportunity to give it a good try! 

@Blackwhiskey ,

Happy Birthday!   I think that I love those Hermes colognes!

@Blackwhiskey
 Happy Birthday month. So many wonderful products to enjoy.  

Happy birthday,  @Blackwhiskey! I love the bright colors in your Jeffree Star palette!

Happy Birthday @Blackwhiskey

Awesome haul @Blackwhiskey!

Happy early birthday @Blackwhiskey! Totally fine to treat yourself for your birthday. 🍰

Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

Happy Birthday month @faeriegirl 🥳 See you in Houston in a couple weeks 🤠

Thank you @Luvstravel! I can’t wait for the Houston event!

A couple of mini-hauls for the new month. I noticed @lmaster also picked up the HERBIVORE - Bakuchiol Retinol Alternative Smoothing Serum so it might be fun to compare notes. I believe there is a thread on it, as well so I will get caught up on that before starting. I have also been wanting to try the Herbivore Rose Hibiscus Coconut Water Hydrating Face Mist 4 oz/ 118 mL for awhile now. The Aveda Foot Cream is a staple and a fast-absorbing cream that leaves my feet soft and ready for sandals. Love!

Herbivore directHerbivore directAveda directAveda direct

@eshoe - that serum crept right under my radar. 🤔 I've l...

@eshoe - that serum crept right under my radar. 🤔 I've loved a lot of what I've tried from Herbivore, love a good clean brand.

Re: @eshoe - that serum crept right under my radar. 🤔 I've l...

I’ve been trying it for the past week @Nickelliebear1, will post more after a good trial. I’ve learned it’s best to be patient 😊

Such a cute background @eshoe! I saw a blanket with a similar print the other day and was so tempted to pick it up. Great Herbivore haul!

It was mine the second I spied it @itsfi 😄 a very fun print!

11 Replies
testing