Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

Join me in celebrating the month of July (my birthday month๐Ÿฅณ) by showing off all your wonderful hauls! Whether they are big or small letโ€™s see them all!64E56E10-ADE8-4FD2-B22E-508148FE5786.jpeg

Re: Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

More like impossible @itsfi. Can not. Stop. 

@itsfi What a cute haul! How does the bow works at keeping your hair out of your face? I always wondered.

@Cyncynn, I usually pull my hair up and out of my face with a hair tie but I have strands of hair around my face that always manage to get in the way. One side of the hair bow is Velcro and I pull back the errant strands of hair or my long bangs and use that Velcro side to keep it in place against my scalp. Helps a lot when I wash my face and when Iโ€™m masking! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The Hello Kitty balms are so cute, @itsfi! I hope they work well!

@curlychiquita, the HK lip balms are nice - cute packaging and they apply smoothly and make my lips soft. ๐Ÿ’—

@itsfi I have that Sephora pouch too. Comes in handy. How cute are those HK lip balms? Great haul. 

I love this Sephora pouch @SportyGirly125! This is the second one I picked up - great for storing my beautyblender when I travel. I also like using it for keeping some small knick knacks in one place - bobby-pins, hair-ties, mini tweezers, etc.

I couldnโ€™t resist the HK lip balms. The strawberry one goes on nicely so when I saw these, I had to grab them.

@itsfi have you tried that hand cream before?  I'm a sucker for peach-scented bodycare.

@CookieGirl1, this is the first time Iโ€™ve used the hand cream. Like you, I looove peach scented body care. The tester for this one smelled soooo good - a sweet, peach and honey scent. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿ‘ 

@itsfi How cute are those lip balms! Thanks for sharing!

Best,
Rebecca

They smell so good too @RebeccaBT! ๐Ÿ™‚

Nice haul @itsfi! Enjoy all your goodies!

Thank you @faeriegirl! ๐Ÿ˜Š I tried not to go too crazy and buy everything in sight. Lol.

@itsfi where did you get the Hello Kitty softlips from?

@blackkitty2014, I found them in a little store that sells Asian snacks and some beauty products. I picked up 2 of the flavors; thereโ€™s also a strawberry one - I have that one as well; it smells good. Every once in a while Iโ€™ve seen them on amazon. 

Thx you @itsfi !! Enjoy!! Those are soo cute

I admit I went a little nuts buying things this month.  Too many stores had deals.  My Sephora package is still on its way with my teens' items.  I definitely need to go back on the low buy thread now.

From today's beauty event at Nordstrom: The new La Mer Neck & Dรฉcolletรฉ Concentrate. I purchased in store. 2x point so an automatic Nordstrom Note, and while you have to spend $375 online to get the deluxe sample set, my SA gave me one and an additional hand cream deluxe sample

From Bloomingdale's,  I got my new Bond No. 9 NY lipsticks. Central Park is in the case and Chelsea is in the refill. They came with 5000 power points. I promised @Sunnysmom a picture.  I've only tried on the Central Park so far, so I'll need to take a picture of Chelsea later.  Also, Bloomie's sent some great samples!  So excited for the Sisley and the Tom Ford lip samples

NordstromNordstromBloomingdale'sBloomingdale'sBond No. 9 NY in Central ParkBond No. 9 NY in Central ParkBloomingdale's samplesBloomingdale's samples

That color looks so nice on you @curlychiquita! ๐Ÿ’• ooooh, La Mer!! Have you used this cream before?

@itsfi , I own the Creme de La Mer original cream, as well. I used it a lot in the winter, but I get oily skin in the summer.  So I am keeping my 1/2 bottle of Creme until next winter.  I love this formula.  I know it's title says neck and decolletage,  but I've been wearing it at night on my face over my retinol. ๐Ÿ˜‹

That lipstick shade is so pretty, @curlychiquita ! โค๏ธ

Thank you, @Tamara76! ๐Ÿ’—