Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

โ›ฑ๐ŸJOYOUS JUNE HAULS!!๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒด 2021

Happy Birthday ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฅณto all of the beautiful June babies out there!! Share your almost-summer hauls here๐Ÿ› ๐Ÿ˜ So many good things to look forward to, soak up some sun and letโ€™s see what everyone is bringing home!

870D1EAF-836B-45B5-BD72-FFA32CFA285F.gif

916A60D4-B175-42BA-9AA0-6DC85DC26BC1.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: โ›ฑ๐ŸJOYOUS JUNE HAULS!!๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒด 2021

@itsfi I was instantly drawn to how neat and organized all the products in your pics were! My eyes had a feast ๐Ÿ˜ I havenโ€™t heard of the Le Paradiso brand before, but boy those tropical and seaside names make those lip balms sounds so enticing! ๐Ÿ’›

Thank you @Guessgal. ๐Ÿ˜€ The names of their products can easily make a list of places to vacation. The scents on their products including these balms are great too!

Ooo also do tell of your experience with the reusable sheet mask once you start using it. Do you need to concoct your own mix of serums to apply to the mask each time? @itsfi 

@itsfi Nice haul of goodies. Great assortment of products from Laneige.  Enjoy. 

Thank you @tjffc! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I feel like Iโ€™m stocked up on skincare! 

@itsfi @Love your haul. Especially all the Laneige goodies. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125๐Ÿ™‚ My collection of Laneige skincare grew without me intending it to. ๐Ÿ˜† 

@itsfi @Iโ€™m sad that Sephora doesnโ€™t carry cocofloss anymore. I have to order direct ๐Ÿ˜”

@SportyGirly125, it was great when Sephora did have Cocofloss. More flavors to choose from on their direct site though. They currently have a special watermelon flavor ๐Ÿ‰ for the summer. You can also buy refills of the spools direct. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

@itsfi @They have an Amazon store too 

@itsfi I currently buy direct from cocofloss and do like that you can save some money just buying the refills

@SportyGirly125, do you have a favorite flavor or flavors?

@itsfi My favorite is mint. I have tried vanilla, peppermint, mint and strawberry but mint is my go to. I havenโ€™t tried coconut, passion fruit, chocolate or watermelon. 

@itsfi  Oh my goodness, this was a fun haul to look through! I bought that Laneige Radian-C cream because of you and I definitely don't regret it - It is so good! I love that it works well under makeup too! Is it weird that it kinda smells like Froot Loops to me? ๐Ÿคทโ€

The Waterdrops look/sound interesting... are they tablets that dissolve in water? My husband and I use water flavoring liquid drops that we get from the grocery store that are sugar-free and also have 3 different B vitamins - I see these have different names on them - what do they all mean?

Those lip balms you picked up definitely sound good! Might have to visit Credo Beauty sometime! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Awww, thank you @Shosh85! Oh, I'm happy to hear that the Laneige Radian-C cream was a good one for you. Fruit Loops? It's been a while since I've had that cereal, but you're making me want to pick up a small box of the cereal - to help with comparing the Laneige cream and the cereal, of course. ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Yes, the waterdrops are tablets that dissolve in water. The "taster pack" I picked up has four different flavors that are intended to help bring about a certain objective. 

Waterdrop tablets.jpg

Here are the flavors from the sampler set:

Boost (the purple one): blackcurrent, elderflower and acai for vitamins C, B2 and B3

Glow (yellow): mango, cactus fruit, artichoke for vitamin C, vitamin B1 and vitamin E

Youth (orange): peach, ginger, ginseng and aloe vera for vitamin C, vitamin B2 and B3 

Zen: (green): star fruit, thyme and lemongrass for vitamin C, vitamin B1 and biotin

@itsfi  Haha! It's been awhile since I've eaten Froot Loops too ๐Ÿ˜‚ ... but I swear the Laneige smellls like the orange and yellow ones ๐Ÿ˜„

Oh my goodness, thank you for the thorough description of the Waterdops! These definitely look like something that's worth a try! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I'm seriously thinking about picking some up!  Are they sugar-free? Sorry for all the questions ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Whoa, whoa, whoa @Shosh85!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ The different fruit loop colors have different scents?!!! What?!! Now Iโ€™m really going to need to pick up some to test. Science demands it.๐Ÿงช 

No need to apologize. They are sugar free. The flavors in this set, along with one of their newest flavors, Love, does contain stevia as a sweetener. Their other new flavor Shiro, does not appear to include stevia. 

FYI - some flavors contain caffeine. 

@itsfi  Ooops, nope, just kidding, they're different colors but not different flavors ๐Ÿ˜‚ it's been so long, but I could've sworn they were different flavors. Oh well, I still think the Laneige cream smells like Froot Loops ๐Ÿ˜† I still want to buy a box and smell them both side-by-side ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

From Kellogg's:
10B21A0B-46CE-4BBC-B4CD-A4EF8E36D264.jpeg

Love you hauls, @itsfi!  I've been eyeing the Laneige mist myself so I'd love to hear your thoughts after you've used it awhile.  And your polishes are beautiful as well :).  I'm definitey excited for PPU in a few days and I already have a few polishes on my Wishlist, ready to go.

Ooh!  I just went back and looked at your pics again and immediately headed to Credo to check out those lip balms!  Besides smelling good, do they feel nice?  

Thank you @CookieGirl1! ๐Ÿ˜€ It's been fun playing with some of the newbies from the haul, and also discovering what I hauled in the first place. Ha!

The lip balms do feel nice - soft, smooth. The consistency isn't as thick as the Seraphine balm that came in your FFF sub box, but the lip balms melt beautifully just with the warmth from the lips. Might help for you and @Shosh85 to see them up close:

Tubes are metal. On the first use, you need to puncture the seal with the point/tip on the inside of the cap.Tubes are metal. On the first use, you need to puncture the seal with the point/tip on the inside of the cap.Top: Jamaica (banana) lip balm. Bottom: Mykonos (watermelon) lip balmTop: Jamaica (banana) lip balm. Bottom: Mykonos (watermelon) lip balm

Will report back on the Laneige mist. Yes, PPU looked like they have some good ones this month. Thanks for the reminder; I need to cull through that wishlist more.

@itsfi Nice lip balms which I absolutely love.  I'm going to have to try these as well.  Have fun!

1,569 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos208
  • 870D1EAF-836B-45B5-BD72-FFA32CFA285F.gif
  • 916A60D4-B175-42BA-9AA0-6DC85DC26BC1.gif
  • 50C6A98E-883D-484F-B943-27D7C7B385D6.jpeg
  • 433BA38E-A6ED-48A1-902A-255F786DE5F7.jpeg
  • FFBBAC01-BA34-4EEA-A9EB-FDC93F2D8A4A.jpeg
  • FFD9EFD3-102D-4F04-B488-C0DB11C89730.jpeg
  • Picked this beauty up from Westman Atelier direct last month. She arrived today.
  • WA Swatches.jpg
  • PXL_20210602_233906019.jpg
  • PXL_20210602_233702399.jpg
  • 9D5D9B1B-72A4-449C-9FED-E51F695E635F.jpeg
  • 95BF2B10-39B3-40C1-AD47-251633D1511A.gif
  • 9AA0ABF7-BAC1-4F81-8459-E409772D234E.jpeg
  • 28252914-C961-4672-A2D5-5E53B167B2FB.jpeg
  • ED3ED8D9-7003-49B7-9323-79F4F76E4999.jpeg
testing