Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Holiday 2022 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

2022 Holiday Shopping Advice2022 Holiday Shopping Advice

Happy holidays, Beauty Insider Community! We like to think of this thread as your ultimate resource for getting – and giving! – unbiased shopping advice for all your gifting needs and winter basket-building inspiration. Whether you’re ready to start making a dent in that gift list, or mainly looking to scoop up a few beauty steals for yourself, you’ve come to the right place to ask for all the recs, show off your shopping haul, get help making those hard purchase decisions… and don’t forget to share all your glorious unboxings, swatches, and more! 🎁

Reply below and let us know: What products are you eyeing to buy this holiday season? Be sure to tag any products you mention using the “#” sign!

Re: Holiday 2022 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket? (Updated 12/1)

Those are great choices @missjeanie ! You can’t go wrong with any of them!

So sad. I tried to use the Getgifting coupon but it only applied itself separately to the instore pick up purchase so I could not use it on my online sale. 

Ugh. I feel ya. I didn’t realize it was a one-time-use code and forgot to include something in my order. Went back to place another order and the code was rejected so I guess I’m not getting that after all 😭

@je1717 Sephora Kohl's has their own code if you needed to make another purchase.

I have tried for 2 days and multiple phone calls to Kohl’s and Sephora to get the coupon code for the 20 % off at Kohl’s. They won’t give it to me! They said it was emailed to me but I didn’t get the email. So frustrating! 

@LaNitaKaye  @Do you have the kohls app or kohls account?  It should be in there. 

I do! That’s how I knew about the sale. It was advertised in the Kohl’s app but the code is not there. It only shows the code for the 30% off for Sephora Collection. They said the 20% off code is emailed to Beauty Insider members and each code is unique. Why make it so secretive and difficult! I’m practically begging them to take my money for an order but just let me use the dang code. I never got an email.

@LaNitaKaye @Weird.  I got the email from Kohls that advertised the sale and the unique code is in my Kohls account.  Did you link your Sephora account to your kohls account? Not sure why yours doesn’t show up. 

It is linked to my Kohl’s account and has been for years. I don’t know what happened but I never got the email. That’s why I have spent so much time on the phone trying to get someone to help me but Kohl’s says Sephora has to provide the code and Sephora says kohl’s has to provide the code. It’s frustrating because nobody has been able to get a solution. I’m not wasting anymore time on it. It felt good to vent about it though!

@LaNitaKaye @Interesting. I keep getting emails from Kohl’s with the code. I just got another one yesterday. If you need a code still

I can give you mine. Make sure to tag my name with the @ sign so I will get notified or message me on here if you want it. 

@SportyGirly125 That is so kind of you! Thank you so very much. I would love that and appreciate you offering. So sweet!

@LaNitaKaye @Just messaged you the code. 

@SportyGirly125 I was wondering if the Sephora Kohl's let you use the 20% in addition to the standalone Sephora.  I just wish I needed more stuff!

Thanks for the heads up!  I just checked…but unfortunately, the Kohls’ Sephora has a limited selection of items and did not carry the products I wanted. I will be super bummed if the one item I ordered for Sephora pick-up will be out of stock as that’s happened before to me.  I’m anxiously waiting for their confirmation. Would I be able to reclaim use of the Getgifting code if that happens???

@je1717 @Not sure but I can’t see why not if they cancel your order. 

Ok

What’s the point of typing “Ok”

I am going to buy

#NARS radiant creamy concealer full size this time. I already have the mini ones which i am running out of soon. 

Mac cosmetics 

matte lipstick 

color: mehr 

#mac #matte #lipstick

#cosmetics #dirty-pink

#beautiful #perfect

#love #pink #Glamorous

I want to buy the olaplex 6 and 7 set, but it has been out of stock. I heard olaplex 6 works well with dyson airwrap.

Any other suggestions for styling hair with dyson airwrap?

Dyson Airwrap™ styler Complete Long Holiday Edition Olaplex No. 6 Bond Smoother Reparative Styling Creme 3.3 oz/ 100 mL 

testing