Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Fetching February Hauls 2023

It’s almost February ! Join me in posting your exciting February (and Valentines)  Hauls - it might be the shortest month but I’m sure our hauls won’t be the smallest!!! 

2DD26645-52B0-4B0A-95FD-A57E5C27BB3E.gif

7BFA43DD-1B49-4A36-8E8B-0E46CEB3DF8D.gif

Re: Fetching February Hauls 2023

@diannkaye  Sometimes it's good to feel limited by available storage space, to curb the urge to spend (or often in my case, overspend). @Mellmars1185 offered a good suggestion, which reminds me that I haven't posted in the Empties thread in a loooong time. Note to self! 

Thing is, I have not used anything up this past month!! LOL

I hit pan on a few things but they are not completely used...How is it the things we looove use up fast and the things we are just ok with or feel guilty about getting rid of don't??

@diannkaye I understand. I just bought a new vanity. I am hoping to fit all of my makeup in it/ on it with holders. Maybe trying focusing on emptying products that are close to being finished so you can make room for more? You can post them on the thread.

Re: Empties - V2 

Wonderful haul! I’m intrigued by the hair milk, look forward to trying it one of these days! @WinglessOne 

Thanks @sister13 ! Hope the Adwoa hair milk works well for you if you try it! Just be forewarned that the spray pump is obnoxious. Just test-spraying it into my hand was frustrating. 

It’s all so good but obv the lippies @WinglessOne ! 💃🏻 Great use of your GC! That Fenty went right onto the list. (One out , one in. Sure. Lol ) 

@Sunnysmom  Haha, I've already broken the "one in, one out" rule and it's only February. 🤣🤦‍♀️ Can't wait to see how you like Freak-went Flyer! 

Beautiful swatches @WinglessOne!

Thank you @faeriegirl !

Beautiful choices, @WinglessOne! I'm glad you love your Smuggler's Spice, @WinglessOne

Thank you @curlychiquita ! I see myself frequently using Smuggler's Spice in the future. ❤️

@WinglessOne Awesome reward haul! Great feedback on the brush cleaner. I think I have the previous version. I havent reached for it much because I found it left a film. I will now use in between my weekly brush cleaning and see how it goes! That PM Lunar Lippie looks so pretty.

Thanks @Mellmars1185 ! I use a Beautyblender blendercleanser® solid Unscented for true washings of all makeup brushes, though I do also have Rephr's solid brush cleanser (haven't tried it yet; note to self). My synthetic brushes get washed once a week, or sometimes immediately after use. Goat brushes are usually once every one or two weeks. Kolinsky lip brushes get washed right after use. Now that I have a kolinsky eyeshadow brush, I'll probably slot it into my synthetic or goat brush cycle. Delicate brush types, like squirrel, get washed once a month. The 2 spray cleaners I use are the Sephora Dry Shampoo Brush Cleaner and BeautySoClean Conditioning Brush Cleanser. The latter gets used mostly on synthetic and goat brushes. 

Nice haul @WinglessOne ! The little Lippie gwp is so cute ! 

Thanks @Kim888 ! 

@WinglessOne I like the adwoa leave in, but the packaging it's in is so annoying, mainly because there's fruit seeds that get stuck in the spray pump and I have to keep taking the top off ughhhh, I like the scent, but not enough to repurchase. 

Those red shades are gorgeous!!

@lmaster  Funny, when I first saw the Adwoa milk in person, I thought "wait, there really are actual seeds in this stuff... and Adwoa still put it in a spray bottle?!" 🤦‍♀️ I see myself transferring the whole thing to a different container in the near future. 

@WinglessOne I wish I had a different bottle to transfer it in,, I've been using it every time, just so I can get it gone at this point

This is a fun haul @WinglessOne ! I’m eyeing those lippies 😍

Thanks @bakeamuffin ! Both those reds are worth stalking and eventually buying! 

1,541 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos217
  • ND Mini Gold palette swatches.
  • Wish I'd caught daylight hours for swatch photos, but warm indoor lights will have to do.
  • 7BFA43DD-1B49-4A36-8E8B-0E46CEB3DF8D.gif
  • 2DD26645-52B0-4B0A-95FD-A57E5C27BB3E.gif
  • EF0DE601-A903-4670-A114-F7DDD0FE3393.gif
  • 602BB46A-F3B6-4C61-9F20-0B4888E572C8.jpeg
  • 2C98BB45-93E2-467A-B134-E26E44A5F706.jpeg
  • 688674A3-4566-4338-ABC0-EB341730CED7.jpeg
  • B630903E-1031-49E7-B55E-D3C9F695A380.jpeg
  • B3F322C7-B866-4624-9EF9-AC6AC82BACAC.jpeg
  • 2.1.2023 Haul - Ami Cole 2.jpg
  • Ami Cole direct
  • Credo Beauty
  • Sephora