Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars

Farmacy AHA serum

How similar is the Farmacy HONEYMOON GLOW AHA Resurfacing Night Serum with Hydrating Honey + Gentle Flower Acids 1 oz/ 30 mL to Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Resurfacing Night Serum? I have been using TLC Framboos for six months and recently ran out of my first bottle (old formula). I ordered my second during the Sephora sale. After I used it, I woke up with some breakouts. I am disappointed because I LOVED their old formula. Now, I am thinking of trying the Farmacy serum.  

Re: Farmacy AHA serum

@adrianamancini  I use Farmacy HONEYMOON GLOW AHA Resurfacing Night Serum with Hydrating Honey + Gentle Flower Acids 1 oz/ 30 mL  and I would say it’s close they are both 10/1% I use the TLC and I’ve used the honeymoon and I find the honeymoon stronger on my skin. I usually get super red after I used it. I use the honeymoon as a weekly treatment since I cant get to the US and get some Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial™ AHA + BHA Mask 1.69 oz/ 50 mL  or the ordinary one. I really like them both. 

Re: Farmacy AHA serum

@ather That's great to know! I would also use the honeymoon as a weekly/bi-weekly treatment. Thank you for sharing your experiences using these products! Have a great day! 💖

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing