Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

FABULOUS FEBRUARY HAULS, SHOW YOUR LOVES๐Ÿ’•

Didn't see FEBRUARY HAUL'S THREAD, so here We go! All about our LOVELIES ๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹๐ŸŒน

IMG_1487.PNG

Re: FABULOUS FEBRUARY HAULS, SHOW YOUR LOVES๐Ÿ’•

@unfungirl @Mcakes It really is a little gem! I initially bought it out of FOMO, but I don't regret it one bit! I've used it almost daily.

i got the cashmere theory palette @Asche and i love that little baby!

@unfungirl That looks like a beautiful one!! I haven't tried any of the Theory palettes thus far, but I'd like to pick up Chroma one of these days.

@Asche i love it! it's cooler toned than i normally wear, but it works for me! i really want all of the theory palettes- the formula is so nice! โค๏ธ

This is a lovely haul @Asche! ๐Ÿ˜

What a beautifully curated haul!  I love all of it!  @Asche

So many pretties!:D

Well, my no buy lasted about a month, but I wandered into Sephora today and walked out with some purchases:

FullSizeRender.jpg

Spoiler
Peter Thomas Roth FirmX Peeling Gel
Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayon in Leche
Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Double Dare
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Relish
Tarte Picture Perfect Eyelash Curler
Bumble and bumble Bb Hairdresser's Invisible Oil
Bumble and bumble Bb Curl (Care) Sulfate Free Shampoo
Bumble and bumble Bb Curl (Care) Custom Conditioner
Mini Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Venom (100 pt. perk)

Completely unrelated to beauty products, but I also thought I'd share my B&N haul for any bookworms out there:

FullSizeRender 2.jpg

Spoiler
One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich by Alexander Solzhenitsyn
Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad
To the Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf
A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man by James Joyce
Things Fall Apart by China Achebe
Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zona Neale Hurston
The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
A Farewell to Arms by Ernest Hemingway
Baron's Test Prep books for AP Literature, AP Statistics, and AP Environmental Science

@glossyguru, oh my those AP books! I took the AP Lit and AP statistics ones a few years ago, but I can still remember how nervous I was before taking it. Good luck! (: 

XOXO,
Marieke

nice haul @glossyguru! i love that tarte eyelash curler, and i really want relish too! "to the lighthouse" and "heart of darkness" are 2 of my most favourite books. and good luck on your AP tests!

I LOVE "The Picture of Dorian Gray" and "One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich". Enjoy!

(also, I took all my AP tests over 10 years ago, but I'm assuming they're still a pain in the butt)

good luck on your AP tests! If I recall, I don't think the English Lit gave me too much trouble, so hopefully you'll be fine.

English Lit felt more like a book club than it did a class.  It was one of the few classes I remember being eager to go to.  It may have been our awesome teacher... ๐Ÿค“ Good luck @glossyguru

Nice purchases! Congrats on a month of no-hauls!  Enjoy your reading, too!  You've got some good books here - If you've not read Ivan Denisovich before, be prepared - you will literally be transported to the perpetual desolation and despair of his world - it is an interesting literary device...(not a fun read, but important).

@glossyguru

Holy geez is it ever busy around here with an impending conference, minimal hubby help and a baby.  To top it off my 13 year old is sick.  I still managed to sneak in some online shopping but none of it is particularily fun.  Did I mention my hair decided to start falling out.  I thought I had beat the post pregnancy shed.  Nope. Trying out the bumble and bumble stick this week to minimize the sparseness around my hairline.  So far I feel it works better when applied with a spoolie.  I started working out as well and with the time crunch I thought I'd try out some 'dirty bathing' products.  Who's got time for showers anyway?IMG_7674.JPG

I have those Yuni wipes in my loves! I think I will be buying them soon. How do you feel about them? @heartsmyface

They're pretty awesome to the point I just bought two boxes of them in case they sell out and I can't get them for a while.  

They're double the size of a baby wipe or makeup wipe and smell lightly of lemon, peppermint and rosemary?.  The wipe left my sweaty skin feeling smooth and dry and had a very mild and pleasant cooling effect.  I could initially feel a slight powdery tackiness (i realize that sounds crazy) from whatever residue it left behind which is worth noting.   @imlostagain

That sounds wonderful!! They will be my next buy. Thank you very much! @heartsmyface

@heartsmyface is the fan shaped thing the brush cleaning tool? I have it on my loves list. Do share how it works for you!

Those waterless-wash body products look interesting. Between them and the hair stick, hopefully they will carve you some time to relax with baby Zim and his sick brother ๐Ÿ™‚

Yes!  I didn't even know they existed until a few days ago!  

I just used it.  It works fabulously at getting all the hair out, but it did scratch the paint off my brush some. I'm not blaming all the scratches on the tool(cause I can't be certain) but most of them are from it.  Nothing too too bad but I can see it getting worse with consecutive use.  

I wish I had've taken a before and after. I'm still happy to be able to easily clean out my brushes though.  I know not to go too rough in the future now.  IMG_7679.JPG 

I hope these products make things a little easier for you! Sounds like you've got your hands full right now! Don't forget to take time to breathe and relax a little!  Hugs!   ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

@heartsmyface

948 Replies
testing