Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Exclusive - PLAY! by SEPHORA July Box Spoiler!

July Play Post.jpg

Just for our BeautyTalk community, we’re giving you a sneak peek at what’s included in next month’s PLAY! Box.

For July, every box is getting a must-have mask sample. Here’s the lineup:

Box 1 & 5:

FRESH Rose Face Mask - http://www.sephora.com/rose-face-mask-P12336?

With 50K loves, need we say more?

Box 2:

boscia Charcoal Pore Pudding Intensive Wash-off Treatment - http://www.sephora.com/charcoal-pore-pudding-intensive-wash-off-treatment-P404425?

Say bye-bye to pores with this miracle mask.

Box 3:

REN Evercalm Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask - http://www.sephora.com/evercalm-ultra-comforting-rescue-mask-P415620?

This 10-minute treatment uses white mushroom to banish redness, irritation, even that pesky sunburn.

Box 4:

Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Mask Extreme Detoxifying Hydrator - http://www.sephora.com/cucumber-gel-mask-extreme-detoxifying-hydrator-P382204?

Pop this product in the fridge for a cool treat on an unbearably hot day. You can thank us later.

Get July’s box by subscribing to PLAY! by SEPHORA at sephora.com/play. There’s NO WAITLIST (at the moment), so get going now before it’s too late! If you sign up now, you’ll get one of the skincare heroes above, plus much more.

What would you be excited to see in upcoming PLAY! boxes? Let us know!

Re: Exclusive - PLAY! by SEPHORA July Box Spoiler!

I've never received doubles of a product in my Play box until this month. I received two of the Briogeo Repair spray instead of what I think was supposed to be the Milk Cooling stick. I'm super bummed because I love Milk products. Is this a widespread issue? I saw a reveal where someone got two of the same products as well. 

I got my box and unfortunately someone in the warehouse was a little too ambitious with opening the Ren mask box. IMG_2041.JPG

oh yuck @mrsbaine if i had gotten that mask i would send you mine but alas i got the box #64 with PTR mask.  Kinda disappointed in mine really wanted to try the caudalie serum. 

@Tamara76 yes I see you :P. Funny thing is that I can't reply to your post either - weird. Anyways thank you :).

RE: Exclusive - PLAY! by SEPHORA July Box Spoiler!

I don't know if this is box 1 or 5. I really like it. I've been wanting a hair mask [although I don't need one that takes 15 minutes]. I like the mascara and the perfume. I don't love the lip color but the formula is nice so I'll give it a try.

Did anyone else get a box with a bunch of ants in it? And I don't mean like 3-4 more like close to 15-20. I'm not trying to gross or upset anyone here. I'm just curious if it's my rotten luck or not. I've not called CS because I'm not sure where the ants came from - possibly during shipping plus nothing seems damaged (but TBH I haven't opened anything up yet cause my skin is still crawling).

Oh no!   @niki172

My box was fine - No ants, thankfully!  I'd definitely request a replacement box because I'd be scared ants would be inside one or more of my products... 😞

@niki172  So happy no ants made it into your products!!!!   And super duper happy to hear Sephora is sending you a whole new box - Yay for awesome CS!!!  ❤️

P.S. I couldn't respond to your post, so I'm replying to mine instead.  Hope you see it.  🙂

@Tamara76 - I think the ants didn't get in any of the products as they mostly have seals/caps (if they got into the mascara then kudos to them lol). However one of the products I was super happy to get (the Tarte lippie) the lipstick bullet is all in the cap :(. So I'm going to call about that and mention the ants.

Edit - called CS and they're sending me a whole new box as they are out of the lipstick, and felt bad about the ants. Not sure which box I'll get, but it beats 100 points added to my account :).

RE: Re: Exclusive - PLAY! by SEPHORA July Box Spoiler!

No. mine came today and it was fine. I'd definitely call about it.

Ahhhh! That is frightening. Mine didn't have any ants, thank goodness. My mailbox gets ants inside it sometimes, though. They especially like to go in there after a big rain. 

Do you happen to live in the Southern part of the US? I live in South Carolina and have ants so bad! Nothing we've tried gets rid of them. If your package sat outside for even a little bit, its likely the ants just smelled your yummy perfume and got in. 

Still, yucky!!!

Wow, that's crazy! I didn't have any ants in my box or bag.

Well that is terrifying! I have not received mine yet but I will surely be opening it outside now. 

That's awful @niki172! I will make sure to open my box outside when it arrives, just in case.

@angel7594 yeah I threw my box out the front door onto my porch soooooo fast :D. Well I removed the bag first - there were no ants in the bag BTW. Just a cautionary tale I guess - happy Monday 😛

So far all the boxes look great. It's a big improvement in the selection and also in the sizes. There will be at least something that we won't like as they can't really send every product that we want. I still haven't got mine #056. I think I can guess a few based on other boxes. Let's see if I will be right. 

1. Ren mask (As that's the only one left)

2. Bobbi Brown mascara (because 3 of 4 so far have IT cosmetics mascara)

3. Either Madame Walker or Briogeo hair product ( each of those were in two of the boxes)
4. Either bareMinerals or Clinique lip product (2 boxes already have Tarte)

5. One product that isn't there in any of the boxes

6. Clean or Atelier fragrance

Let's see if my analytical brain is right. I could be completely wrong and could be having all different products than my wild guesses. Lol. 🙂

I'm getting the box #64  and I'm quite disappointed!

I'm getting the PeterThomas mask which I tried 2 years ago when I got it for birthday gift. It did nothing to my face but left it irritated. I wished I got something else....

I hope I'm getting the box with the Ren mask, it sounds interesting... although I've been pretty generally happy overall with all of my boxes!

Box 023!

Spoiler

63 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • July Play Post.jpg
  • Screen Shot 2017-06-22 at 10.32.28 AM.png
  • DSC_3509.JPG
  • IMG_2041.JPG
testing