Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Dashing December Hauls

It’s the most wonderful time of the year! A thread to share your 2017 Holiday Hauls. What did you grab?! Any sale Hauls? Share the gifts you picked out for others and what you received as well!

Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Dashing December Hauls

The Smashbox lip set is adorable @m26430,and fun too!  Nice colors in your Butter London haul!

RE: Dashing December Hauls

Nice lippie haul and at such a great deal @m26430! And ooo I spy a Seche Vite top coat. Those are amazing! Have fun with everything!

I bought myself a Google Home today....Does anyone have o...

I bought myself a Google Home today....Does anyone have one? It took 5 mins to set up. This thing is highly entertaining 😄 Seriously, this thing does it all!! My dog is very confused about who i'm talking to but he'll get over it 🐕

That is hilarious. I got one but I haven't had a chance t...

That is hilarious. I got one but I haven't had a chance to set it up yet.

Re: I bought myself a Google Home today....Does anyone have o...

@GG84,

Congratulations, that sounds awesome! 

Poor dog, I don't blame him for being confused.  🙂

Colourpop haul! Peachy Keen Mile High Phase 1 Dust a dream Bash Bootie Say I do One by one Reversible Glazed Cuddle Buddy Phase me out Phase 2 Light 10 concealer Light 15 concealer Plus since my order was late I got an apology eyeliner

Wow! fantastic haul!

Wow! fantastic haul!

That’s an awesome haul! I’ve been wondering how their shadows were.. I’m guessing pretty good from the looks of it!!!!

They’ve got a good variety of colors and finishes, and I find I don’t need a primer with many of them. I can do plenty of looks with them and for the price I can’t complain! I like the shadows more than the ultra mattes for sure. (Their concealer is pretty great for $6 too!)

ooh nice CP Haul! Enjoy!

What a fun haul @nikki! Love the little message they added! Haha

Me too! They have really good customer service, i appreciate that about them

@nikki,

That looks like a very fun Colourpop Haul!  Have a good time with it!  🙂

Anonymous Insider

Wow, @nikki! That's some Colourpop haul! Have fun playing with your new treats!

Re: Dashing December Hauls

My final hauls for December!sephora haul december.jpgulta haul december.jpg

NICE haul! I missed that Ulta gwp because I wasn't fast e...

NICE haul! I missed that Ulta gwp because I wasn't fast enough. Enjoy! Also great TF palettes! I'm on the fence subculture palette. What are your thoughts on it @mezzotown88?

Re: NICE haul! I missed that Ulta gwp because I wasn't fast e...

@Lazybeautybeast I didn't even touch the palette so I can't tell you what I think of the palette yet! but I think this is a great deal you should jump on! ! The main reason I bought this was that I've been only wearing neutrals my whole life and it wasn't until recently that I got so bored wearing the same brown colors so I decided to challenge myself with using colorful eyeshadows and have fun playing with it!

Nice haul, @mezzotown88!  I missed that GWP, but I'm glad you were able to snag it!   Enjoy your new palettes! ❤️

@Tamara76  That bag feels rather cheap and filmsy!   And as for the samples! most of them are not in my shade..so I just want to tell you that you really didn't miss much! 

Thank you, @mezzotown88!!! 😉 

Anonymous Insider

You scored on your haul @mezzotown88!  So much goodness here - 3 fab palettes, the MAC Fix+ set, Kate Somerville .... nice job! Have fun!

1,670 Replies
testing