Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Absolutely Adored August 2022 Hauls

August is near and back to school is in gear πŸ™Œ Happy birthday August babes πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³ please share your hauls here

200.gif

 

ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.gif

 

back-to-school-mom-dance.gif

 

Re: Absolutely Adored August 2022 Hauls

Sephora - I took advantage of the Sephora Collection 20% Buy More, Save More promotion to try some new (or new-to-me) products from the line.

8.13.2022 Haul - Sephora Collection 20%.jpg

My skin went through its share of challenges over the last couple of years, with it acting up uncharacteristically from late summer to early winter. Zinc has proven to be a good go-to for me during that time so the SEPHORA COLLECTION Clarifying Toner with Niacinamide and Zinc 5 oz / 150 mL caught my eye. If this was a summer of corals / oranges for me, then greens will be a shade I look to try using more this fall (and plums, too, but I have and use more of those shades). SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Wink-It Felt Tip Liquid Waterproof Eyeliner 03 Army Babe is one of the greens I'll be trying. I figure, "nothing ventured, nothing gained." We shall see. πŸ€ž As for the SEPHORA COLLECTION Glossed Lip Gloss 20 Witty, well, what can I say? I'm a creature of habit and the shimmery mauve tone lippie is a hard habit for me to break. πŸ€£

Beautylish - I had a credit and picked up a couple of items I had my eye on when I saw them go on sale.

8.15.2022 Haul - Beautylish 2.jpg

8.15.2022 Haul - Beautylish 1.jpg

Spoiler
Jill Stuart swatches.jpg

@itsfi What's the color pay-off like on the SEPHORA COLLECTION Glossed Lip Gloss Witty?  It sounds/looks like something I'd like.  Also, let us know how you like the green eyeliner.  I bought one a while back from UD to try on my waterline but never got around to it.  Now, IDK where it might be in my house!

Target haul

thumbnail.jpe

Everything but the necklace is for my sister.  30% off clothing, apparel and accessories via Target Circle.  The slippers are on clearance.  I bought three pairs last year for myself.

The cat head was a GWP.  I hear orange is all the rage this season!

@greeneyedgirl107 fabulous haul!! Those slippers look comfy!!

@greeneyedgirl107 those slippers are so cute!

@greeneyedgirl107  Hi, I'd like to know the promo code for the orange cat head. Pretty sure all my local Targets are OOS but it’s worth a shot! πŸ˜‚ 

Seriously though, I should grab some of those slippers! 

@WinglessOne Good one!!!  LOL!  😺  So clever!

The slippers are nice to wear on a daily basis since they are so soft.  I will say that once they are washed, the outside texture changes but for the price it wasn't bad at all which is why I bought so many last year.  There are two sizes, S/M and M/L.  The small were very small in my opinion, so I got the M/L.

Everything is so cute @greeneyedgirl107 !! πŸ˜ƒ

@greeneyedgirl107  Those slippers look cozy!!

@greeneyedgirl107  Those slippers look cozy!!

Cute necklace, @greeneyedgirl107

@curlychiquita Thanks!  $16.99 down to $11.49.  The way it was designed to be worn was with the bottom on the bottom.  The way I styled it, the toggle will be halfway up my left side so that one can see the asymmetry in a different way.  Luckily, the position of the clasp allows for this style.

@greeneyedgirl107  That will look very pretty!

Nordstrom, Bath and Body Works, and Ulta haul

FBAA405E-63F2-4306-A7EA-E2CF8E9A8F56.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 ohhh fabulous and super cute haul

@lmaster Thank you 

Another great haul @SportyGirly125 ! πŸ˜πŸ‘

@Saradestin Thank you 

@SportyGirly125  great haul!

@ather @Thank you 

981 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos139
  • 200.gif
  • ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.gif
  • back-to-school-mom-dance.gif
  • happy birthday kitty.jpg
  • 234F50B2-5DD7-46C0-BC63-45522DB460E4.jpeg
  • DA41DD31-5D9A-4FA4-8A01-136F46345248.jpeg
  • 90091AD2-548F-4D04-9F08-5BCE9D4FD569.jpeg
  • cTop to bottom: Peony gloss, Peony lipstick, Calla lipstick, Calla liner.  Pretty happy with Calla but Peony is very light for me and will take some work to use.
  • Calla liner, lipstick, Peony lipstick and gloss.
  • New Fresh Sugar balms- I'm happy to say they have the same scent.  MAC Lustreglass Business Casual; Spice it Up; and Hug Me, MAC Love Me Liquid Lip Color in Hey Frenchie; Still Winning, and Laissez Faire.
  • Ulta ntl lip day swatches.jpg
  • Gwp lippie bag.
  • Gwp swatches: L'Oreal Nu Impertinent; Nars Rosecliff; Essence Now or Never; Smashbox Audition.
  • C1BBB2C0-E995-4072-9E7C-0D253D1093D1.jpeg
  • B34F7EF9-E03E-47B1-9A56-57A97FCC477B.jpeg
testing