Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Gift Ideas
|

Small gift (set) for Mom

Hey guys, I’m a bit out of ideas for gifts for my fiancé’s mom this year.  Normally I would get her hand creams set but I wanna try switching it up a bit.  Something not too overwhelming but would be great if it’s practical.  She hasn’t been going out since the start of pandemic, and she just turned 64 if that helps to narrow some ideas.  From my knowledge she doesn’t really do any skin care routines ever.  

thx in advance!!!

Re: Small gift (set) for Mom

if she's a little on the snobby side or likes finer things, this charlotte tilbury duo should do the trick! it's like $25 and it's a safe color to do. i suggest not getting any skincare bc some women take it the wrong way unless she's a fanatic and u know of a specific product she wants. However, there's a mother's day perfume gift set for sale rn and it's a really good price. i think that's a safe bet too incase she doesn't like one scent, there's others .

two things I mentioned to check out:

1) Sephora favorites mother's day coffret perfume set.

2) Charlotte Tilbury mini pillow talk lipstick & liner set pillow talk medium.

I always like giving those mini mascara sets that you can redeem for a full sized mascara, or even a lip balm to condition underneath masks! If you’re feeling real generous then maybe consider the fragrance set!!! 

@TsukiY  If you look up sephora favorites they have some amazing gift sets such as Sephora Favorites Skin Wonderland  and many others such as perfume sets where she can sample different ones and than pick a full size one, or a sunblock one even too

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing