Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Gift Ideas
|

Natural Looking concealer for Teen?

I'm looking for natural looking concealer for a teen. She has super oily skin, and wants something that will cover her blemishes and stay put. She has a limited budget, so nothing too expensive. Any suggestions?

Re: Natural Looking concealer for Teen?

NARS Radiant creamy concealer!! I'm 17 and I have been using this stuff since I was 14. This concealer naturally covers up pimples and leaves a flawless finish. People always ask me if I even wear makeup. Special oils in this product actually help heal acne but do not leave your skin dry. Although Bare Minerals is a great brand, I tend to break out with their concealer. I hope this helps!

@Haley619 wrote:

I'm looking for natural looking concealer for a teen. She has super oily skin, and wants something that will cover her blemishes and stay put. She has a limited budget, so nothing too expensive. Any suggestions?

I also suggest the SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer! It is incredibly lightweight on the skin and also it feel hydrating as well.

https://www.sephora.com/product/bright-future-gel-serum-concealer-P398009?icid2=products%20grid:p398...

❤️ Melissa

RE: Natural Looking concealer for Teen?

Bare minerals serum concealer for sure

Natural Looking concealer for Teen?

Sephora collection "Make no mistake high coverage concealer" . It's natural matte finish, and long wearing
Anonymous Insider

For sure the Sephora gel serum

The Sephora Gel Serum concealer only $14 with a broad spectrum of colors to give a natural to bold look

Maybelline fit me concealer

Dermacol, extreme coverage + only costs about $16. A little bit goes A LONG way.

Huda or tarte

Urban decay naked skin. Age rewind concealer from maybelline

i am a teen and i also have very oily skin and blemishes, i used the covergirl ready set go concealer and the maybelline fit me concealer. They are both really good, however they arent the best coverage so you might have to buy 2

I would recommend Tarte Shape Tape or the Bare Minerals Bareskin Concealer. I am a teen and have very oily skin, and both of these work well for me.

However, if you're looking for cheaper drugstore alternatives, Elf has a full-coverage concealer that is only $2 and I really like it. Also the Fit Me Dewy and Smooth Concealer (the matte one is very dry, wouldn't recommend) and Maybelline Age Rewind is great too.

I understand the budget thing, but Nars Radiant Creamy concealer and some powder go a LONG way. I use it almost daily, and it is the best thing ever. If you want something more heavy duty, I'd go tarte shape tape.

14 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors
testing