Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Gift Ideas

Learning to apply makeup?

I have a good friend with a teenager who is starting to be in retested in makeup. Does Sephora provide makeup “teaching sessions” with the makeovers? There are no classes near my friend, and she would like her daughter to learn how to apply makeup correctly? If not Sephora, are there other business willing to help?

Re: Learning to apply makeup?

As a young woman in her 20s and a beginner in makeup I was also trying to find makeup tutorial out there that would help me do my makeup better. I recently found out about this great makeup app called "Sebela" and the app is pretty mind blowing. Like they let you preview makeup with filters so you can find what look you want to try and it teaches you how to apply it with makeup video tutorials! I have tried some of their tutorials like the one for work or party and it helped me out so much. Highly recommend app. 

RE: Learning to apply makeup?

@horsiegal333 yes! Sephora offers a number of classes including a teen makeup class! Please view link or search in store services to learn more! https://m.sephora.com/store-locations-events?tab=classes
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing