Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Gift Ideas
|

Holiday Tree Idea

Hi Beauties, I normally do not post but today wanted to share my holiday tree idea. I started this project with my young teen age niece in mind. Like me she loves Sephora but is still to young for all Sephora has to offer so I did not use make-up except for lip color. In the process of making this tree I realized I had a box full of stuff and lots of reward points to cash in so I made one for each of my older nieces. 50% of the beauty items on these trees were samples, play beauty box & rewards items. Happy Holidays!thumbnail.jpegfullsizeoutput_6cc.jpegthumbnail.jpegthumbnail.jpeg

Re: Holiday Tree Idea

These trees are beautiful and so creative! @Mishie0531 Thank you for sharing these and I am sure that your nieces will love them! Happy Holidays!!

This is every beauty lover's dream Christmas tree right now. This is so creative. Now I want to use all my deluxe samples as tree ornaments this year....<333

Holiday Tree Idea

Wow! What a great idea.

@Mishie0531 This is such a great idea!! Thank you for sharing!!

Thank you, @Mishie0531 for posting such a wonderful idea - your trees are

absolutely awesome!  

What a cute idea, @Mishie0531! You did a really great job and it looks like you were able to include a lot of nice products for your nieces! 

@Mishie0531 Wow! You’re so creative! I love this idea. I would love to receive or give something like this!! You’re a very thoughtful Mother and Aunt. Happy Holidays!!! 

Perfection!  @Mishie0531

@Mishie0531, these holiday trees you created are AMAZING!!! I love them! ❤️  What a fabulous idea! So creative and pretty! Thank you so much for sharing! Happy Holidays!

@Mishie0531 omg This is such an amazing idea! And a great way to use all the DS, GWP and reward items we all tend to rack up during the year. I’m definitely gonna have to keep this idea in mind for next year, thank you for sharing!

What a fantastic idea!!

@Mishie0531Wow you did such an amazing job.

OMG!!!!!!   This is the cutest idea ever!!!!!   I would totally pass out from joy if someone gave me something like this - you are seriously the best aunt ever!!!!!  @Mishie0531

Hi @Mishie0531

This is a great idea! I love the look and what a great way to give some of your product to someone who is need or a young family member that is getting into make up. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@Mishie0531 such a cool and creative idea!!! Thanks for sharing!

@Mishie0531:  These are so incredibly well-done!  I love the attention to details, such as matching the tree and trimmings to Sephora's black, white and red color-scheme.  

@Mishie0531 This is so neat! Great gift for any beauty lover. I’m sure they will love it. Thank you for sharing. 

These are adorable and so very creative! What a lovely gift they make as well - great job @Mishie0531

The trees look amazing and so creative, I love your idea @Mishie0531! ❤️

I love your idea @Mishie0531 ! What a great concept! Happy Holidays 🎄!

24 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • thumbnail.jpeg
  • fullsizeoutput_6cc.jpeg
  • thumbnail.jpeg
  • thumbnail.jpeg
testing