Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Gift Ideas
|

Holiday Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in your basket?

2020-12-sephorathon-bi-dollar-savings-offer-site-community-all-tiers-chat-bubbles-us-final.jpg

It’s that time of year, BIC! The holiday season is here, and we know many of you have some important shopping decisions to make. Whether you’re checking off gifts for your loved ones, or looking to treat yourself, we want to know: What beauty goodies are on your list this year? Got a solid strategy for getting the most out of the holiday sales and deals? Let Community know how you’re building your basket!

Click the “Reply” button below to share your holiday shopping list, post pics of your holiday hauls, or ask other members for gifting/product advice! 😊

Re: Holiday Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in your basket?

Benefit rollerlash is great! Great length and it doesn’t give you panda eyes 

@TaylorRCB  Try Givenchy, best mascara! I have been using it for 20 years.

I love the formulation and the brush is wonderful!. Its fibers being curved & spherical catch my lashes just right and give me a lot more control so I don't misapply or get some on my upper lid. It is the best type of brush because I control how I stretch and separate my lashes.

The formula is soft like silk and allows me to build up the intensity for customized volume without looking cakey.

It does not bleed, either.

Best wishes,

Vanessa

My favorite time of year!!!! I’m definitely in need for a good primer and setting spray or powder.  Oh. I do forgot I must have a concealer and a matte lipstick.   Decisions decisions.     Any  recommendations ?   I’m thinking sense I have mature fair to medium combination skin 

I'm a creature of habit, if nothing else.  I really enjoy my look whenever I use Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base Jumbo  because it adds a little extra layer moisture to my problematic skin.  If I want a little extra something, I'll go in with a half a pea-sized amount of Tatcha Mini Liquid Silk Canvas: Featherweight Protective Primer 0.35 oz/ 10g in my T-Zone which helps fill in my pores and give the illusion of a smoother canvas.  For setting powder, I've heard wonderful things about both the ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Mini Ultimate Blurring Setting Powder and the MILK MAKEUP Mini Hydro Grip Dewy Long-Lasting Setting Spray With Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide 1.69 / 50 mL which are both on my list of things to try out.  

Also Giorgio Armani Rouge D’Armani Matte Lipstick is super pigmented and has applaudable staying power without bleeding. 

I have never found a better setting spray than Urban Decay All-Nighter. I don’t use primer although I’ve tried many.. what works best for me is to wash/exfoliate my face, apply serum/moisturizer, then apply Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation with a damp ruby red beauty blender. Armani Luminous Silk concealer is wonderful for maturing under eye area too. Once the rest of my makeup is finished I apply Dior Forever and Ever Control Extreme Perfection Matte Finish Invisible Loose Powder, spritz Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray liberally over whole face, then fan it until dry. Flawless makeup all day and night without touch ups. Summer Fridays Soft Reset AHA exfoliating solution is my new best friend, and Dior HydraLife Intense Sorbet Cream, Deep Hydration Sorbet Water Essence, and Balancing Hydration 2-in-1 Sorbet Water are trusted old friends. I’m 37 with medium combination skin. 

I have mature sensitive skin and recommend Too Faced Hangover spray for the setting spray. Light but effective, smells like coconut water and has good stuff in it. Primer I like Tatcha Silk Canvas liquid because it is matte and covers texture issues well. If I want more dewy coverage for my cheeks I like Bobbie Brown Face Base. Really moisturizing and smells great. 

My favorite primer is the bare mineral Original primer

Sunday Riley Tidal!

83523FD0-79E8-4100-A119-9AB491CE0CCE.png

My favorite moisturizer is the tatcha water cream because I have really oily skin and can’t use thick moisturizers otherwise I will look like a grease ball by the end of the day but the Tatcha one doesn’t do that since it’s water based but still gives my skin the perfect amount of hydration ! 

Tatcha is my new fav line of skin care! The gentle exfoliating gel cleanser paired with this face cream is pure heaven

image.jpg

 loveee farmacy ❤️❤️

Wow, I did not see the Farmacy Gift set. I just purchased the Farmacy cleansing balm only. 

725D8C54-931F-491C-BC26-3A079266D3E5.jpeg

 #goodgenes 

I bought YSL fragrance Libre 

Getting La Mer gel moisturizer 

I am getting Coco Mademoiselle fragrance for my mother as a Christmas present! 

I just got these at the advice of @LexBT and @AlexBT. Dior Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss and Dior Dior Lip Glow 006 Berry I got the full size of both, but there is a holiday kit available too! Dior Lip Glow Lip Balm & Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss Set 001 Pink Glow Satin and 001 Light Pink Glossy I love how the lip maximizer plumping gloss makes my lips feel! 

I have both and you will love them.❤️ #Dior

2 Replies
testing