Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Gift Ideas
|

Holiday Gifting Challenge 2022: Week 9 - Share how you're treating yourself!

Holiday Gifting Challenge 2022Holiday Gifting Challenge 2022

It’s officially holiday season here at Sephora, and we’re celebrating with all of our Community friends the best way we know how – by sharing beauty recommendations, of course! 🎁 The Beauty Insider Community always seems to have the best beauty buy, trick, or tip for just about any occasion, and now we’re truly putting you all to the test with a Holiday Gifting Challenge!

Here’s how it works: we polled our Community Ambassadors and had them come up with different hard-to-shop-for people (some of them real, some hypothetical… all very relatable) and turned them into weekly prompts to challenge our Community to brainstorm the perfect gift ideas for each. Each prompt will include two different people or gifts that fit under that overall category -- you can reply with different ideas for both recipients within that prompt, or share ideas for just one of them, or however you feel inspired to participate in this ultimate present-picking challenge. In your replies, be sure to tag those products using the “#” sign -- and don’t forget to come back each week to share your recommendations for the next batch of “giftees!”

• Week 1 (11/1-11/7) – office party picks 💻
    • White Elephant giftee for an office party - @Buootiful 
    • For the coworker who’s perpetually stressed out - @Mochapj 

• Week 2 (11/8-11/14) – scent-sational gifts 🌺
    • For my children’s teachers who love a good holiday scent - @lmaster 
    • For the teen boy who’s ready try something nicer than drugstore body spray - @heartsmyface 

• Week 3 (11/15-11/21) – hosts (and hostesses) with the most 🏠
    • For your hostess who has the coziest house that makes you feel like your home away from home - @Guessgal 
    • First-time gifts that dazzle your new in-laws celebrating your first Christmas together - @niki172 

• Week 4 (11/22-11/28) – gifts of gratitude 🙌
    • Your friends that are essential workers! Especially those who have to mask up and wash up daily -@danielledanielle 
    • The sweet woman who voluntarily keeps the neighborhood tidied up all year round -@itsfi 

• Week 5 (11/29-12/5) – for the skincare aficionado 🧖 
    • For the skincare lover who probably has all kinds of lotions and potions but maybe not all the tools -@Saradestin 
    • For my friend who loves skincare, has acne-prone skin, and who loves to bounce from brand to brand -@ather  ‍️

• Week 6 (12/6-12/12) – for the beauty newbie in the family 👼
    • For my teen family member just getting into makeup and building a collection - @Kim888 
    • A teenage boy who started getting acne but doesn’t like to put anything on his face - @fatimamummy  

• Week 7 (12/13-12/19) – presents that pamper 🛀
    • For my mom who I love to spoil every holiday with beautiful gift sets -@Missnur 
    • The person who could use a confidence boost or be reminded of their self-worth -@Samtian 

• Week 8 (12/20-12/26) – travel-ready 🧳
    • For the international traveler who’s always on the next flight -@CookieGirl1 
    • For my sister-in-law who is always on the go -@SportyGirly125 

• Week 9 (12/27-1/2) – treat yourself! 💁‍️
    • For someone who appreciates luxury product and packaging at a steal -@haleyvvvv 
    • A gift wrapped perfectly for me! ‘Cause we deserve to get something too! -@missjeanie 

Happy gifting season! Hit reply to share your present picks for the challenge at hand, tagging products using the “#” symbol!

Re: Holiday Gifting Challenge 2022: Week 2 - Share Your Fragrance Gift Picks!

@TeamBIC Floral Street Mini Candle Set is an excellent choice for the teachers/school administration or coaches 😊 

TOCCA Perfume Ornament Duo Set is perfect stocking stuffer for your bestie or anyone that loves trying something new

Those are sweet 😍 cute little sets @lmaster 

@CynthieLu my boys teachers love stuff like that, last year, I gave them all 5 sheet masks and lotion

That's so thoughtful of you! 💖 @lmaster I definitely bet they loved getting them 😍 

Those are so cute @lmaster 😍

@Saradestin they are cute!!

Re: Holiday Gifting Challenge 2022: Share Your Perfect Present Picks!

I love candles! I don’t have a fireplace so they make me feel extra cozy!!! 

Sephora Favorites Mini Candle Sampler Set and NEST New York Mini Festive Candle Set are excellent gifts!!!! 

I am also loving my new Cherry perfume and think KAYALI Travel Spray Trio Set or KAYALI Discovery Sampler Set would be a great gift !! 

Lovely! @Kim888 sets and samplers make nice gifts and that give a few gifts in one 🤩

Great choices @Kim888 ! 

Scent-Sational Gifts 🎁 For friends, family and anyone on your list 💚

For the face:

TULA Skincare Mini The Cult Classic Purifying Face Cleanser 1.69 oz/ 50 mL 

It smells like baby powder 😇 I think that's lovely!

Glow Recipe Hey You, You're Glowing Watermelon Set 

This entire set is a Scented face care dream with the light, sweet scent of Watermelon 🍉 😍 

For the body:

MALIN+GOETZ Bergamot Hand + Body Wash 

Bergamot can take you away just by the smell, this stuff is glorious ️ 

For the Candle Lovers:

Sephora Favorites Mini Candle Sampler Set 

This is a classic, a great gift as it is so many sweet smelling gifts in one at an amazing price!

VOLUSPA Japonica Mini Candle Set 

They have a ton of sets, different fragrant notes to match anyone's personality.  The candles are so pretty too.  Excellent for gifting Scented relaxation 😌 

For the hair:

Gisou Honey Infused Hair Perfume 3.4 oz/ 100 mL  this is on alot of sweet smelling wish lists 😋

OUAI Mini Wave Spray 1.7 oz/ 50 mL 

This smells like a fist full of roses!

Briogeo Be Gentle, Be Kind™ Avocado + Kiwi Mega Moisture Superfoods Hair Mask 8.0 oz/ 240 mL a year of a hair mask with a gentle Kiwi fresh scent.  Double things to love here and gift 🎁 

Fun game @TeamBIC and this might help me with my seasonal shopping 🛍 😁

That bergamot hand and body wash sounds so good @CynthieLu , it has to smell so good!

Love these ideas! Especially that you included Face and Body I would have never thought of that! 😅

Thank you @jameysmallwood 🍊 I love Bergamot body washes, they are so calming 🥰

@TeamBIC okay here goes nothing!

For the white elephant party I love the Kate McLeod Grounding Stone Solid Refillable Body Moisturizer it can be used anywhere (hands, elbows, legs, feet, etc) and is unisex which is always a plus depending on who is involved in your white elephant party. I also second what a lot of us have mentioned here the SEPHORA COLLECTION Coconut Holiday Foot Mask SEPHORA COLLECTION Holiday Mango Hand Mask 

For the stressed out coworker maybe try the HUM Nutrition Calm Sweet Calm™ Stress Management Vegan Gummies with Ashwagandha & L-Theanine or maybe VOLUSPA French Cade & Lavender Home Diffuser 3.4 oz/ 100 mL . Lavender always calms me down and I would love this gift personally!

All those are awesome @niki172 !

@niki172 great gift ideas!

Great gifting ideas

@TeamBICSuch a fun challenge! And very useful as well! 

- For the White Elephant giftee for an office party: I would get SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Wishing You Wellness 6 Piece Skincare Gift Set I am sure that many don’t even know what these tools are for which will create funny situations at the office.

- For the coworker who is perpetually stressed out: I would definitely go with Sephora Favorites Mini Candle Sampler Set , which also provides with a voucher to redeem for a full size of the most relaxing scent. 😁 With so many choices, there will be a winner for sure, and probably many more.

@Saradestin I couldn't think of any thing for this week's challenge. White elephants are hard 😫 lol.  These are sooo good! Thank you!

Can't go wrong with some bath stuff!

OUAI Chill Pills 6 x 1.5 oz/ 42.5 g Lord Jones High CBD Formula Bath Salts 12 oz/ 340g maude Tub Kit - mineral bath salt soak and coconut milk bath set 

I've never tried the maude sets but they sound DELICIOUS! They also have a maude burn trio—massage candle gift set which I think would make a more out of the box white elephant gift.

These are good picks! @makeitup305 

532 Replies
testing