Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Gift Ideas
|

Gift Ideas Wanted! Help Us Create the Ultimate Community Chosen Holiday Gift Guide

Sephora Holiday Sign it's the beauty you give.png

EDIT 10/28: You've spoken, and your Community Chosen gifts can be found here!

It’s the most magical time of year, especially for those of us who live our best life during peak shopping season, but shopping for gifts doesn’t come easily for everyone. The pressure of coming up with the best beauty gifts for everyone on your list can be a major struggle for some, taking out the joy that should come with spreading holiday beauty cheer. So we figured we’d call in some reinforcements – the BIC! We want YOUR expert help to crowdsource the ULTIMATE holiday gift guide.

EDIT: We love what you've shared so far, so we're extending the deadline to contribute your Sephora gift ideas! Please fill out this form by Monday, October 14th! If you're on the app, please make sure to visit on desktop or the mobile website in order to access the form link.

*Please note: These might not be the exact categories we end up using in our final guide – they’re just to help spark that gift-giving spirit and inspire your ideas. Don’t forget to share your own gifting category ideas in the form as well!

Re: Gift Ideas Wanted! Help Us Create the Ultimate Community Chosen Holiday Gift Guide

@veronika23I love it when I have a slew of samples to test 🙂 Would love to hear your thoughts!

Re: Gift Ideas Wanted! Help Us Create the Ultimate Community Chosen Holiday Gift Guide

I'll try and put something together and get back to you when I have some data. 😄 @pocketvenus 

@veronika23-  Oh yeah, sage and sea salt is my favorite too. I also like wild bluebell.

Nice!!!! @prettyinpa 

@pocketvenus you are the Perfume Queen. Always love your suggestions. 

@SportyGirly125awww, thank you ❤️

RE: Gift Ideas Wanted! Help Us Create the Ultimate Community Chosen Holiday Gift Guide

I am also unable to get link to fill out form. Would love to Do it. If anyone could send me the link thanks 🥰💜

Re: RE: Gift Ideas Wanted! Help Us Create the Ultimate Community Chosen Holiday Gift Guide

@melissapurple22 it doesn’t work to click the link on the app. People are doing it on their computer or through their phone by going to the Sephora website. 

I messaged you the link. 

RE: Re: RE: Gift Ideas Wanted! Help Us Create the Ultimate Community Chosen Holiday Gift Guide

Thank you so much @SportyGirly125 I was able to do it From the link you sent me. Thanks for your help

RE: Gift Ideas Wanted! Help Us Create the Ultimate Community Chosen Holiday Gift Guide

Where do I get the form to complete this? Would love to contribute

Re: RE: Gift Ideas Wanted! Help Us Create the Ultimate Community Chosen Holiday Gift Guide

@Jocelynkb  Where it says fill out form you click on the link to take you to the form. 

RE: Re: RE: Gift Ideas Wanted! Help Us Create the Ultimate Community Chosen Holiday Gift Guide

Thank you! I had to do it on the website in the Sephora app you couldn’t click on anything.

Is there supposed to a form to download or simply respond as my contribution.

@ashpatch07 Where it says fill out form you click on the link to take you to the form. 

I already submitted my form, it was great because I took some time to get organized and get a little idea of ​​what to buy as a gift for the people I love. 😍🥰

Ohhh this seems like a fun activity. It’s a great way for me to start planning what I want to get my friends this year 🙂 

I'm still waiting for the rest of the holiday collections to drop.  😄

@itscarin Same, girl--there's gonna be more!

@TeamBIC I love this Idea!

I personally put together stuff all year long and look out for 100-500 point perks that can be given as fun side treats. Using GWP andPoint perks I have a stocking filled with a bunch of Tatcha littles for my mom and DE littles for my sister. It's a fantastic way to treat people to something special without spending any extra $$

For coworkers, friends, the mail lady, etc. I like to put together little "self care" packages. Usually a balm, a hand cream, a sheet mask, and something just for fun- like a shadow or a lippie mini or two. Value mini sets are great for this! I'm eyeing the Laura mercier eye stick kit and the Charlotte Tilbury lipstick kit this year. The Summer Fridays mask kit, Fresh balm kits, and Sephora Collection mask sets are also on the gifting list!

Yeah, I’ve been doing this for several years now.  There’s no way I can use all the samples/gwp’s/points items I’ve got.  I’ve also got quite a few makeup bags that came with various items, so I fill them with all the goodies, and it makes a wonderful gift or stocking stuffer!

A personal best was the year when my sister jokingly said she wanted “gold, diamonds, and pearls” for Xmas.  Took a Dior makeup bag from my stash and filled it with a Sephora Pearl mask, and 2 skincare items (can’t remember the brands), one with gold leaf, and the other with diamond dust.  It was a hit!  My sister was amazed by it, and we got a good laugh out of my taking her literally!

So maybe small “themed” samplers, linked by ingredients in them (luxe, natural, cutting edge), formula (creme, liquid, powder), origin (Asian skincare, French perfume, British makeup), products that fund charity, or anything else you can think up.

@Askenjuri My sister's still a broke college studentand she's happy to take anything lol 😄.  It's still nice to be able to give a little bit of extra nice/ luxe goodies though

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Sephora Holiday Sign it's the beauty you give.png
testing