Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Gift Ideas

Eye cream help for sensitive eyes

Looking for an under eye cream for sensitive eyes. My eyes water and water when I wear eye cream. I prefer a cream but open to gel or alternative. Looking for moisture, reduction of dark circles and fine lines/wrinkles. Oh, and don’t want to pay and arm and a leg. Any suggestions for the holy grail?

Re: Eye cream help for sensitive eyes

I love the Tatcha silk peony. Super soomth and non irritating.

My grandmother has this same problem of everything irritating her eyes. She only uses Clinique products as it's the only brand that doesn't give her trouble. 

Hi, @simpleighbeauty 

Do you know if there are any ingredients to which you have sensitivity (e.g. silicone)?

My eyes are pretty sensitive - especially in winter when it is dry, or when my seasonal allergies kick in.

The eye creams I've had the best luck with (under $50) are the Kiehl's Since 1851 Midnight Recovery Eye 0.5 oz/ 15 ml  (silicone free, but may not help with dark circles), Glow Recipe Avocado Fine Line Eye Cream with Retinol 0.5 oz/ 15 mL  (I *think* it is silicon-free), and the belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb (may not help with dark circles).

Pre-COVID, when I wasn't teleworking, I would often switch to the Roc Retinol Correxion eye cream during the day. It should check all your boxes, absorbs really well, and works well under makeup. You can get that for about $20 at Target, Walgreens, CVS, Amazon, et al.

HTH.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing