Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Gift Ideas
|

Community Chosen Holiday Gift Ideas 2019: The Best Gifts for Makeup, Skincare, Hair, and Fragrance Lovers

It’s the final day of our 5 Days of Gift Lists (missed some? They’re all linked here!) which means it’s time to go BIG and unveil the most recommended gifts in our four major categories: makeup, skincare, hair, and fragrance! Maybe you need inspiration for what to gift a fellow beauty fan who has a love of lipsticks, have a friend who always seems to be out of shampoo, or a family member who is serious about their Sunday skincare ritual, or just want an idea of what scent sets are hot this holiday season. These four lists deliver the best of the best – according to you, of course! Read on to see what the Community has chosen as the best makeup, skincare, hair, and fragrance gifts this holiday season… and don’t forget to tell us what made your holiday wish list.

5 of the Best Gifts for the Makeup Obsessed

Community Chosen for makeup.jpg

5 of the Most Recommended Gifts for Skincare EnthusiastsCommunity Chosen for Skin 2019.jpg

5 of the Best Holiday Haircare Gifts: Hair Products, Value Sets, and MoreCommunity Chosen Holiday for hair.jpg

5 Fragrance Gifts for the Perfume Lovers in Your LifeCommunity Chosen for Fragrance.jpg

• SEPHORA FAVORITES - Deluxe Perfume Sampler
  • MAISON MARGIELA - ‘REPLICA' Deluxe Mini Coffret Set
  • KILIAN - My Kind Of Love Discovery Set
  • TOM FORD - Black Orchid Eau de Parfum Set
  • NEST - Discovery Set

Have any must-buys that didn’t make the lists above? Share and show what’s in your holiday haul (any category!) by replying below.

Re: Community Chosen Holiday Gift Ideas 2019: The Best Gifts for Makeup, Skincare, Hair, and Fragrance Lovers

Well, given that I own (and love) a great deal of these products, I've got to say I concur with these selections! 🙂

RE: Community Chosen Holiday Gift Ideas 2019: The Best Gifts for Makeup, Skincare, Hair, and Fragrance Lovers

Skin care & fragrances would be the best gift ideas

Re: Community Chosen Holiday Gift Ideas 2019: The Best Gifts for Makeup, Skincare, Hair, and Fragrance Lovers

@TeamBIC I think these choices are great but also very personal.  If I could buy only one item at Sephora it would probably be the Dyson dryer - but not everyone would agree.  I do not like Metropolis, while others love it.  So, with recommendations I love having a line about why.  So, with metropolis it is the formula and sampling of ND shades.  With Dyson it is fast dry.  DE is a skin care system.  That personalization makes choosing so much easier.  Obviously and agreed, the products chosen here are great - all of them.  But not all are great for everyone.

Love this post.

@meganlisa Dyson dryer over Air wrap?! 😉 

@AlexBT Yes!  And, odd, I just got notified of your comment today.  Seems the timing of notifications is off?

I love my dyson.  Best money spent ever.

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 39 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos4
  • Community Chosen for makeup.jpg
  • Community Chosen for Skin 2019.jpg
  • Community Chosen Holiday for hair.jpg
  • Community Chosen for Fragrance.jpg
testing