cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Gift Ideas
|

Community Ambassador Gift Guide for the 2021 Holiday Season

TeamBIC_0-1635955304012.png

It’s never too early to kick off holiday shopping, and as you build your gift lists for certain people in your life, know that Sephora’s Beauty Insider Community Ambassadors are here to help!

Community Ambassadors are among the most dedicated beauty lovers here in the BIC, and this year we asked them what makeup, skincare, hair, and fragrance products or value sets they would love to gift to those around them. If you’re scratching your head thinking about what to give a friend, parent, partner, or anyone else who deserves a little extra love this season (don’t forget yourself! 😉), we’re sure you’ll come across a Community Ambassador recommendation that will inspire you.

Read on for some of the top gift ideas recommended by our Community Ambassadors (in no particular order):

1. Caudalie Moisturizing Hand Cream Trio 

“For my kiddos’ school teachers, I would gift them Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream Trio.  They constantly have to wash and sanitize their hands. This will keep their hands looking and feeling good.”@SportyGirly125

2. Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Dreams & Secrets Advent Calendar 

“Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Dreams & Secrets Advent Calendar will be a lovely holiday gift for my mom. It comes in a lovely fun drawer, ready to open one piece at a time. It has everything to pamper her skin and add some glam.”@Missnur 

3. CLINIQUE Black Honey Must Have Makeup Set 

“CLINIQUE Black Honey Must Have Makeup Set is perfect for a niece or friend's daughter. It's the perfect starter set with a lippie that is flattering for most and a sensitive skin safe mascara. It just works without breaking the bank.”@Kim888 

4. Dyson Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer 

“I would love to gift myself Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer White to keep my hair looking healthy and shiny all year round. Will definitely be the gift that never stops giving!!!”@ather 

5. Farmacy Sweet Dreams Limited Edition Holiday Set 

“Another good gift for those in my life with sensitive skin, such as my mom, or even some of my friends that want to start a skincare routine that don't know where to start, are the ones that Farmacy puts out every year (e.g., Farmacy Sweet Dreams Limited Edition Holiday Set). Personally, I love Farmacy and use it every day so I know I'm giving a great gift.”@niki172 

6. First Aid Beauty Your Future Looks FAB Gift Set 

“First Aid Beauty Your Future Looks FAB Gift Set: I typically gift this to myself, but I've given individual items on the set as gifts. It's one of the best holiday sets value alone!   It's perfect for grab bags/office gifts because it's made for sensitive skin, so it's suitable for so many.”@danielledanielle 

7. Jack Black Bundle Beard Tamer 

“I'm going to gift my partner the Jack Black Bundle Beard Tamer!! These are already his (and my) faves, and they clean, condition and soften his beard. This set is a great deal, getting a full sized of the Beard Oil and travel size of the Beard Wash and a great way to try them out.”@haleyvvvv 

8. Kosas Kosasport LipFuel Hyaluronic Acid Lip Balm Snack Pack Set 

My sister is a makeup minimalist, but I think she'd appreciate this cute little lip balm set that has just the right hint of colour:  Kosas Kosasport LipFuel Hyaluronic Acid Lip Balm Snack Pack Set.” - @Guessgal 

9. Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' Autumn Vibes 1 oz/ 30 mL #

“Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' Autumn Vibes 1 oz/ 30 mL Eau de Toilette Spray [would make a good gift] for my stepmom, who loves the outdoors. This way she can enjoy that cozy feeling year-round.”@Mochapj 

10. Olaplex Healthy Hair Essentials 

“For my mom, I would gift the Olaplex Healthy Hair Essentials because she dyes her hair every few months and is always looking for a good hair treatment to keep her strands healthy.” - @Guessgal 

11. Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Mini Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Trio 

“Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Mini Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Trio and FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Glossy Posse: Fantasy 4Sum 4-Piece Gloss Bomb Set will make perfect gifts for my daughter or any teenager who has just started dipping into makeup. Great quality products that give youthful glow and a variety of shades to decide what tones they actually like.”@fatimamummy 

12. SEPHORA COLLECTION Cozy Vibes Votive Candle Set 

“SEPHORA COLLECTION Cozy Vibes Votive Candle Set is perfect for my kids’ principal and teachers, priced perfectly to spread the joy to each one!” - @lmaster

13. Sephora Favorites Men's Deluxe Sampler 

“I definitely have Sephora Favorites Men's Deluxe Sampler on my list for my husband. I love the travel bag. It will be perfect for when he needs to go on work trips and it’s a great way to get him into taking care of his skin and try out new products. Maybe we can even do our skincare routines together!”@ather 

14. Sephora Favorites Mini Candle Discovery Set 

“The Sephora Favorites Mini Candle Discovery Set would be such an awesome gift! It's suitable for individuals of different ages, it could be split up between friends or family members in little gift baskets or as stocking stuffers, AND the kit even contains a voucher for a candle of the recipient's choice. I love the variety of scents and brands included and feel like it's a great choice for a candle-lover OR for a person who maybe isn't as into makeup or skincare but still appreciates a little luxury.” @CookieGirl1 

15. Slip Slip Skinny Scrunchies Twilight Bauble 

“The hair care essential that no one knows they need until they've tried it - the Slip Slip Skinny Scrunchies Twilight Bauble will be changing lives this holiday season and beyond! These will be my mom friends' newest accessory.” - @Mcakes 

16. Westman Atelier Mini Petite Sticks Clean Glow Trio  

“My favorite [gift ideas] I have seen so far are the Westman Atelier Mini Petite Sticks Clean Glow Trio or the Westman Atelier Holiday Box Highlighter & Lip Set for that someone special who doesn’t like to splurge for themselves so you have to do it for them! 😍 These are luxurious sets with good value, especially the Clean Glow Trio: just 3 must-haves is all you need to create a full look! All for less than the price of 2? Yes please! They'll truly appreciate these unique holiday items and with clean makeup ingredients in it as well … plus, the simple, weighted elegance of the packaging is highly aesthetically pleasing.”@Buootiful 

Let us know which of these gift ideas you’d like to give this holiday season! Hit the “Reply” button below to share your thoughts and tag any additional recommendations you may have. ❤️

What exactly is a Sephora Beauty Insider Community Ambassador, you ask? Find out more in the spoiler tab below!
Spoiler
Sephora Beauty Insider Community Ambassadors or Sephora Community Ambassadors are highly engaged Community members across all areas of Community (Forum, Gallery, Reviews, and soon Questions & Answers). These members regularly help other members by sharing their favorite products and beauty routines, posting honest reviews, and uploading looks or “shelfies.” To recognize them, we created the annual Sephora Beauty Insider Community Ambassador program and invited them to participate. Community Ambassadors may receive early access to information and products and may be invited to test new products and brands. All opinions expressed by the Community Ambassadors are theirs alone.   

Community Ambassadors help curate the content that you see within the main feed on the Community forum and they can be identified by their “Community Ambassador” badge. These members are true champions of all things Community!

Re: Community Ambassador Gift Guide for the 2021 Holiday Season

@AlexBT   Indeed!

Definitely going for Westman Atelier Mini Petite Sticks Clean Glow Trio II 

@Darkmonks it’s an excellent purchase! I got it a few weeks ago and I love love all the colors and formula - i actually used it for a weekend away so that was nice and convenient !

yup!

and Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Dreams & Secrets Advent Calendar   and  

Caudalie Moisturizing Hand Cream Trio  as well!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • TeamBIC_0-1635955304012.png
  • confetti-party.gif
testing